18th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Which country is better to study Post Graduation among USA and Germany for B.Arch/B.Planning student?

Hello,
I am doing B.Arch/B.Planning in India and I want to relocate Abroad for higher studies. But I don't know anything of it. Can USA a better option or Germany? Please suggest me anyone.

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is best to study B.Tech among Germany and USA?
  2. Is it better option to study abroad in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  4. Is it better to study MS in Germany? Cost expenses to study MS in Germany and USA?
  5. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  6. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  8. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I study M.Pharmacy in USA?
  9. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  10. When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?
  11. How can I study Medicine in Romania, France and Germany being a student of Tunisia? Whether country language is mandatory?
  12. How to study Post Graduation with scholarship in USA being a BDS 4th year student?
  13. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  14. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  15. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  16. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to study masters education in germany?
  18. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
27th April 2016, 05:14 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which country is better to study Post Graduation among USA and Germany for B.Arch/B.Planning student?

For higher studies after the course of B.Arch it is best to go to USA to study the course.
There is a lot of opportunity for the course of B.Arch in USA.
You need to have good in depth Knowledge of the subject and once you have that you will be able to do higher studies in Abroad.
USA is ahead of Germany in terms of Architecture courses and the chances of research is more in USA so you should go to USA for your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?