12th February 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria to do LLB course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to take admission for this course?

Hello ma name is prabhjot.
i am graduate in b.com with 52% marks and pursuing c.s and want to do law but i dont know much about LL.b course. its criteria, admission, and the entrance exam....?????

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria for 3 year LLB course from DU? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  3. Eligibility for pursuing LLB in 2015?
  4. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Law through distane in Odisha?
  6. Eligibility criteria for admission in 3 years LLB course? Universities/colleges in Delhi, Rajasthan and UP?
  7. How can I do Masters in law after doing BSc in computer science?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  9. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  10. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  11. Minimum age limit for LLB in Gujarat? -- [New]
  12. How can I do LLB after my graduation? Eligibility criteria for doing LLB with specialization in corporate law? Which entrance exam do I need to appear for?
  13. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  14. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  17. Date of start of LLB entrance exam of Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Can I take admission in LLB in DU? I am preparing for MAT
13th February 2012, 01:06 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to do LLB course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to take admission for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello ma name is prabhjot.
i am graduate in b.com with 52% marks and pursuing c.s and want to do law but i dont know much about LL.b course. its criteria, admission, and the entrance exam....?????
LLB stands for bachelor of law and the duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester . The admission for LLB course is based on CLAT Examination . If your score good percentage in CLAT Examination then you will get admission in reputed colleges .

Eligibility criteria :-

The Applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university . The applicant should be score minimum 55% percentage of marks in graduation and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates . The applicant should crack the CLAT Examination with good percentile of marks . The admission for LLB course on the basis on Merit list .

CLAT :- Common Law Admission Test . It an entry level examination for Law course . If your aspiring to apply for this examination then you should be citizen of India . You should be qualified in 12th Standard or equivalent examination with 5o% percentage of marks in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidates for 12th standard may also eligible to apply for this examination . Your age should not more then 20 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates .

Syllabus for CLAT Examination :-

-Elementary Mathematics
-General English
-General Knowledge
-Current Affairs
-Legal Aptitude
-Logical Reasoning

So , if your aspiring to apply for LLB course then you have to crack the CLAT examination with good percentile of marks .

Best LLB Colleges in India :-

-Hidayatullah National Law University
-The West Bengal National University of Juidical Sciences
-National Law Institute University
-National Law University
-Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
-Chanakya National Law University
-Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
-Gujarat National Law University
-National University of Advanced Legal Studies
-NALSAR University of Law
13th February 2012, 03:23 AM
ross4412
Member+

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria to do LLB course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to take admission for this course?

if your interested in LLB course then you should passed in bachelor degrees like , B.A , BSc , B.com , BBA , with 45 % percentage of marks from recognized university . your an sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 35 % percentage of marks .

>>> you should also qualified in entrance examination namely , Common Law Admission Test , National Law School of India University Entrance Test , Law School Admission Test , with good percentage of marks .

List of best LLB colleges :

Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies
University Institute of Legal Studies
University College of Law
MS Ramaiah College of Law
Amity Law School
National Law University
Army Institute of Law
Rajarshi Shahu Law College
Symbiosis Law College
Smt Indira Priyadarshini Law College
Institute of Law and Forensic Science.
13th February 2012, 09:57 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

LL.B. - Bachelor in Law is a under graduate course in Law which can be admitted in two ways:-

After 12th standard with 50% marks from any stream from a recognised Central/State Board one can be admitted to the 5 years course in Integrated LL.B. for which you have to go through some entrance test such as CLLAT(Common Law Admission Test) conducted by NLU.

But after Graduation Degree from any stream from a recognised University one can be admitted to years LL.B. Course which can be admitted directly basing on marks secured in graduation level or some Institution conductes entrance test for admission to this LL.B. Course.

You should take admission to 3 years LL.B. Course as you are a graduate.
13th February 2012, 02:15 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

The LLB is a law course degree.
This is a profession where one should have a brilliant
communication skill and presentation skill.
Law is a set of rules and regulation under which a society or
country is ruled.

Eligibility Criteria

The eligibility criteria for LLB is that one should have a
B.A / BSc / B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate
and 35% for SC/ST candidates. There is also a 2% Weightage for the
post graduate degree holders. For seeking admission in this law course
the students have to give an entrance test and a personal interview.

Course Outlook

The course duration of LLB law course is of three years.
These three years are divided into three parts comprising of one
year each and this course arrangement is divided into six semesters.
This course is offered after the successful completion of the second
year of the study.

Bect colleges for LLB :

National Law Institute University, Bhopal
Symbiosis Law School, Pune
Law College, pune
Government Law College, Mumbai
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
NLSIU, Bangalore
NUJS, Kolkata
National Law University, Delhi
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Campus Law Centre, Delhi University, Delhi
KIIT Law School
Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai
Army Institute of Law, Mohali
Deptt. Of Laws, Punjab University, Chandigarh
Amity Law School, Delhi
18th April 2012, 12:14 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB course is based on CLAT Examination. If you score good percentage in CLAT examination then you will get admission in reputed colleges.

Eligibility criteria:
The applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university.
The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates.
The admission for LLB course on the basis on merit list.

CLAT:
Common Law Admission Test. It can entry level examination for Law course.
If your aspiring to apply for this examination then you should be citizen of india.
You should qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.
Your age should not more then 20years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates.

Syllabus for CLAT examination:
Elementary mathematics
General English
General knowledge
Current affairs
Legal Aptitude
Logical Reasoning

all the best.
11th May 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i done my BBA from Sikkim Manipal univercity's distant learning course. am i qualified for llb course from gorakhpur univercity?
18th June 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Graduation (Bachelores in management studies)from MU in 2012 and have sored an aggregate of 67% i wish to do LLB from Government Law college,Mumbai. So what are the admission criteria for llb 2012 ?
26th June 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.b.a from s.m.u and i am interested in doing l.l.b ,so please tell me the criteria for getting the admission
12th July 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

required eligibility criteria for llb after b.com?
any new update for duration of llb?
18th August 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

IF I PASS WITH 5O% IN MA POLITICAL SCIENCE IN DISTENCE EDUCATION IN SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY CAN JOIN IN DELHI UNIVERSITY FOR MPHIL ?
24th April 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
I am in BA final year and i want to do LL.B and i was fill the form of clat and my exam will be on 12th may but there is one problem that i want to do 3 year LLB course and i had fill the form for BA.LLB.
now what can i do for this ??
24th April 2013, 10:16 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend
>>You must complete 12th to do LLB course
>>You must CLAT entrance exam to do LLB which is conducted at central level
>>Minimum marks required is 50% for general/obc.
>>Minimum 45% in case of SC/ST/OBC and PWD.
>>Candidates who have appeared in the 10+2 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test.
>>Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years in case of General/OBC.
>>Age of candidate should not be more than 22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with Disability.

all the best..........
20th July 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Can a post graduate pursue L.L.B from DU? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria in percentage?
26th January 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I'am passing only sale exam in 1980 in Kannada medium can i studied law please give answer.
13th March 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I want take a admission in 3 years L.LB cource , I am passed Graduation (B.A)but my percentage is 36% and i complete my other one year Bachelor degree in Bachelor in Library And Information Science(B.L.I.S).MY qualification is enaf for this L.L.B COURCE?what can i do to take a admisation in 3YEARS L.L.B cource?
28th September 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am pursuing BBA from Sikkim Manipal University and want to do 3 Years LLB course from CCSU(Choudhary Charan Singh University).
Is Sikkim Manipal University is affiliated for the above Course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?