9th August 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Mechanical and Automation Engineering?

hello sir.i want to know wat is the diff btw mechnical & automotion engg and mechnical engg . wat is the work diff. btw them

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Automation Engineering?
  2. How to do Automation if I am a Mechanical engineering student?
  3. Difference between Mechanical and Mechanical Automation? What is the scope of Mechanical Automation
  4. Difference between Mechanical and mechanical automation? What is the scope of mechanical automation?
  5. Information about GATE/IES examination? I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation)
  6. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student? -- [New]
  7. What are the various scope of mechanical and automation engineering
  8. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  9. Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Andhra University after diploma in computer science?
  11. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  12. Career in merchant navy after doing B.Tech in Mechanical and automation engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course in PLC Automation from Rockwell Automation in Noida, is it good?
  14. What is the difference between Mechanical and Automation Engineering?
  15. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  16. What is the scope for me if I do a certified automation engineer? I have finished B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  17. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  18. What to do after completing my 12th commerce?
10th August 2012, 10:09 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between Mechanical and Automation Engineering?

Dear Friend,

There is a lot of difference between Mechanical Engineering and Automotive Engineering :

* Mechanical Engineering -

Mechanical Engineering is a discipline within Engineering which deals with the production and usage of Heat And Mechanical Power for the designing, production, and operation of machines and tools.

On the other hand ,

* Automotive Engineering -

It is such branch of engineering which uses mechanical , electrical and electronics engineering for the production of automobiles like bikes, cars , buses , trucks , etc.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
10th August 2012, 02:10 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between Mechanical and Automation Engineering?

Difference between Production Engineering and Mechanical Engineering-
Although production engineering and mechanical engineering come under engineering, both are entirely different.

Production engineering is the study of manufacturing technology with management science whereas mechanical engineering is concerned with mechanical systems, thermodynamics, kinematics and energy and related fields.

Production engineers may be aware of the management challenges interrelated to production. These professionals strive to make production possible through the smoothest, most-judicious and most-economical techniques.

However, mechanical engineers’ work profile includes providing resourceful solutions to the development of processes and products. It ranges from miniature components to extremely large plant, machines or vehicles.

Mechanical engineers focus more on product development works to design and manufacture new products for customers whereas Production engineers focuses more on making manufacture more resourceful. Product engineers work on the products and process designed by mechanical engineers.

ALL THE BEST
13th May 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

When we take mechanical and automation engeering we can all feild of mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?