12th October 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B-Pharmacy course?

How much percentage in 12th in the B.pharmacy admission allowed.

4th December 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B-Pharmacy course?

minimum persentage to take admition in pharmd
5th December 2012, 12:48 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B-Pharmacy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,

B.pharma is chosen by those students who wants to make their career in pharmaceuticals. Its related to study and development of medicines and other products for the benefit of health, beauty and immunity.

To take admission in this course you need to write and qualify any of the following entrance test according to your state:
  1. Common Entrance Test (CET) B. Pharma.
  2. BSc Pharma Entrance Exam Hissar
  3. Poona College of Pharmacy B. Pharm Entrance Exam
  4. Banaras Hindu University BAMS/B. Pharma (Ay) Entrance Test
  5. BSc Pharma Entrance Exam Rohtak
  6. Common Entrance Exam BSc Pharma , Kerala
  7. BSc Pharma Entrance Exam in Maharashtra (MHT-CET)
  8. BSc Pharma Entrance Exam in Punjab
  9. Rajasthan Pre Entrance Test for Pharmacy (RPETEAP)
  10. State Entrance Examination Uttar Pradesh (SEE-UPTU)
  11. Banaras Hindu University BSc Pharma Entrance Exams
  12. Entrance Exams BSc Pharma Bareilly

For writing these tests you need to have minimum of 50% marks at the HSC (10+2) level from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as compulsory subjects. For backward class candidates, the minimum requirement is 45%.

Some of the best colleges for B.pharma where you can seek admission are:
  • NIPER, Mohali
  • University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Panjab University
  • Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
  • Bombay College of Pharmacy, Kalina, Mumbai
  • JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty
  • University College of Pharmaceutical Sci, Kakatiya University, Warangal
  • L.M. College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad
  • Department of Pharmaceutical Sci, Dr. H.S. Gour University, Sagar, MP
  • Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai (erstwile UDCT)
  • Pharmacy Group, BITS, Pilani
  • Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, BIT Mesra, Ranchi
• JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore
• Delhi Instt. of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Delhi
• Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
• Poona College of Pharmacy, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
• Dept. of Pharmacy, MS University, Baroda
• Dept. of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nagpur University
• College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra University
• School of Pharmacy, Devi Ahilya University, Indore
• Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji, Goa
• Faculty of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
• KLEU`s Collee of Pharmacy, Belgaum, Karnataka
• Department of Pharmacy, Madras Medical College
• Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University
• PSG College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore
• Govt. College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
• Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
• Amity School of Pharmacy, Amity University, Noida
• Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kochi
• AR College and GH Patel Instt of Pharmacy, Vallabh Vidyanagar
• B.N.P.G.College of Pharmacy, Udaipur
• Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
• Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
• Bharati Vidyapeeth`s College of Pharmacy, Navi Mumbai
• Birla Instittue of Technology, Mesra
• BK Mody Government Pharmacy College, Rajkot
• Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
• College of Pharmaceutical Science, Mohud, Berhampur
• College of Pharmaceutical Science, Thiruvananthapuram
• College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra University
• College of Pharmacy, IPS Academy, Indore
• Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, New Delhi
• Department of Pharmacy, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu
• Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh
• Department of Pharmaceutical Sci, RTMN University Nagpur
• Department of Pharmacy Sciences, M.D University, Rohtak
• Department of Pharmacy, BITS Pilani, Pilani
• Department of Pharmacy, Lovely Institute of Tech, Phagwara
• Department of Pharmacy, Madras Medical College
• Deptt. of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr. H.S Gour University, Sagar
• Deptt. of Pharmaceutical Tech, Jadhavpur University
• Deptt. of Pharmacy, MS University of Badora, Vadodra
• Faculty of Pharmacy, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
• GITAM Institute of Pharmacy, Vishakapatnam
• Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji, Goa
• Govt. College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
• Himalayan Pharmacy Institute Majhitar,Rangpo
• Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune
• Institute of Chemical Tech. (I.C.T), University of Bombay, Mumbai
• J.S.S. College of Pharmacy, Mysore
• J.S.S. College of Pharmacy, Ooty
• JVD College of Science and Technology, Vishakapatnam
• K.L.E. Society`s College of Pharmacy, Belgaum
• K.M.Kundnani College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
• KIET School of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad
• KLES College of Pharmacy, Hubli
• L. M. College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad
• M.M. College of Pharmacy, Mullana
• M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy , Bangalore
• Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal
• Mohamed Sathak A.J. College of Pharmacy, Chennai
• Muzzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur
• National lnstitute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Ahmedabad
• NIMS Institute of Pharmacy & NIMS College of Pharmacy, Jaipur
• NIPER, Hajipur
• NIPER, Hyderabad
• NIPER, Kolkata

Best of luck!
5th December 2012, 03:51 PM
rameswar54

You can take admission with any percentage in +2 but low percentage of marks will get you admission in private colleges not top and govt. colleges.
25th December 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

can i get direct admission in KIET OR AKG on the basis of my 12th class percentage
22nd January 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admissions in Gud collage of b pharmacy by 60percentage ... Reply me fast ..
Thanks
Pranav
22nd February 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I would like to take admission for doing b tech in pharmacy what percent should i get for it
1st March 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i pass 12 th hsc board exam with 55% percentage can i get admission fro b pharmacy
9th March 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

NEET MARKS FROM B PHARMACY
15th March 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I jst gave my 12 exams want to take admission in b-pharmacy...what procedure i hv to follow
21st March 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for bhu bsc
24th March 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the % to take admission in B.sc (BHU)
31st May 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

is 12th class % and mhcet % including to get admission b pharm
1st June 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I had secured 355/600 can i get seat
4th June 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 57% in HSLC . WILL I get admission in b pharm of govt colleges
and i am belong to OBC will i get admission??
5th June 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to pharm.through.ma meet marks
3rd July 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

my pcb percentage is 48.66 . can i go for b pharma plz ans me sir
24th July 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

For pharmacy, jee marks are necessary?
20th August 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I failed in maths.i want adm in b.pharmacy.i have 45%above marks in eng and pcb&a non zero score card of cet.will i get adm
22nd August 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for B-Pharmacy course?

Hello sir!! My pcb percant iz 55.67,,and i get 65% in wh0le subject....can i get admission of b.farmacy in governmnt intstitute??? Plz rply
1st September 2013, 01:45 AM
nisha@manya

1) Candidates belonging to all categories except Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes for admission to the B.Pharmacy course must have obtained individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics both in theory and practical with a minimum of 35% marks. Not less than 50% aggregate marks in the above subjects is mandatory at the qualifying examination (Academic Stream) after a period of 12 years of study i.e.10+2 pattern of education.

2) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes must have obtained individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology (or) Mathematics booth in Theory & Practical with a minimum of 35% marks and with not less than 40% aggregate marks in the above subjects.

3) A pass in English with a minimum of 35% marks is mandatory for all categories for admission to the course.
(OR)

4) Candidates qualified in the Diploma in Pharmacy examination conducted by the Board of Examinations of the Government of Rajasthan or any other Board of any other state recognized as equivalent thereto by the authority of this University.
1st September 2013, 01:47 AM
nisha@manya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1) Candidates belonging to all categories except Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes for admission to the B.Pharmacy course must have obtained individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics both in theory and practical with a minimum of 35% marks. Not less than 50% aggregate marks in the
above subjects is mandatory at the qualifying examination (Academic Stream) after
a period of 12 years of study i.e.10+2 pattern of education.

2) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes must have obtained individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology (or) Mathematics booth in Theory & Practical with a minimum of 35% marks and with not less than 40% aggregate marks in the above subjects.

3) A pass in English with a minimum of 35% marks is mandatory for all categories for admission to the course.
(OR)

4) Candidates qualified in the Diploma in Pharmacy examination conducted by the Board of Examinations of the Government of Rajasthan or any other Board of any other state recognized as equivalent thereto by the authority of this University.
1st March 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

how many mark rquird for b-pharmacy addmition in gov college sir?
thanks
13th April 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

for how much percentage is needed to get admission in pharmaceutical college for students of mbose in pcb??
11th May 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to ask u what is the mark obtained in bpharmcy entrance to get admission
17th June 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

hello! i have scored 85% marks in12 from UP board; can i get admission in b pharma in delhi university
25th June 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hye!! I have scored 79% marks in class 12th; can I get direct admission in b pharma in government colloge
30th June 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

for admission in b.pharmacy, 12th percentage are taken into consideration or entrance exam marks
5th September 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I directly get admission in any govt. college on the basis of class 12 marks for b-tech?
6th April 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi University(Government) for B.Pharmacy Course without Entrance Exam in 12th class?
6th April 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi University(Government) for B.Pharmacy Course without Entrance Exam in 12th class?
7th April 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it neccessary to give MTCET(Entrance) for B.Pharmacy or we can get admissions on 12th HSC bases % in Maharashtra.
11th May 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum rank required in aucet to get an admission in andhra university
28th May 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it neccessary to give MTCET(Entrance) for B.Pharmacy or we can get admissions on 12th HSC bases % in Maharashtra ?
plz reply me.
28th May 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it neccessary to give MTCET(Entrance) for B.Pharmacy or we can get admissions on 12th HSC bases % in Maharashtra.
31st May 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary today give mtcet for admission in pharmacy or we get admission on the basis of twelth %?is there any college in maharashtr?
31st May 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it neccessary to give MTCET(Entrance) for B.Pharmacy or we can get admissions on 12th hsc maharashtr board
8th June 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in medical college and i got 50% in 12th standard and i got 56 marks in CET and i am belongs to scheduled caste
18th June 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Do I get admission for b.pharmacy with 40% marks in pcb in any college of Mumbai
25th January 2016, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Hey I M Grishma Rajput...Recently I m in 12 1) I wanted To Ask That Is 11 i.e; 1st And 2nd Semester Marks Are Also Calculated For Admission?
2)I Have Taken PCM So I have Go for JEE or GUJCET Or other entrance exam?
3) At What % I can get admission in Govt. College?
Please Reply me As Soon U Can..
16th May 2016, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in odisha b.pharmacy with 57 percantage of mark..?
29th May 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 65 percent but i am getting 49 percent for pcb group and i want to know that can i get admission for pharmacy.
23rd June 2016, 11:19 PM
Hitesh kaag

How much percentage requride for admission in D pharmacy for open catogrey
30th August 2016, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR D PHARMA WITH PERCENTAGE OF 36% IN HSC SCIENCE
8th December 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum percentage of marks to take admission in Hindu collage for b. Pharmacy
10th January 2017, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am preparing for B pharmacy entrance exam central level and state level ...i got 50% marks in intermediate examination....in 50 % marks can i apply all b pharma entrance
28th January 2017, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm a student of class 12th I want to know that if I want to get admission in govt colleges for b.pharma what can I do for that
13th February 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I Am Studying In Plus 2. I Would Like To Get Admission For B.pharm Course In Kerala Without Appearing For Entrance Exam. Please Give Me The Details Of Colleges Which Offer Admission Without Entrance Exam In Kerala Or Nearby State.
11th May 2018, 08:47 AM
Athul vijayan

Can I get admission for b pharm with chemistry, physics, mathematics in 12th and also without writing entrance exam
4th June 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Maximum and minimum merit of admission in B-pharmacy in the government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?