31st May 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to join CA course?

How much percentage in class 12 for CA ?

2nd June 2012, 03:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to join CA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In order to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you just need to qualify the +2 level of examination. No matter which stream you followed and how much marks you scored in the same, if you have qualified the examination from a recognized board, you are eligible to register for Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The Common Proficiency Test is an entrance test and in order to qualify it, you need to score a minimum of 50% marks. After qualifying the test, you will be eligible to register for Integrated Professional Competence Course which will be followed by Computer Training, Artcileship Training, Management Course and the Final Course.

For registration procedure and other details, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

10th July 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i write CA entrance exam
i

9th August 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i got 47% in 12th,can i get admission in ca?

9th August 2012, 08:17 PM
rch91

Quote:
For CA entrance exam After 12th the eligibilty criteria is you must have passed your 12th class irrespective of percentage in 12th as there is no restriction on 12th marks as per rules.

9th August 2012, 09:56 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
CA stands for Chartered Accountants.
Chartered Accountant is a person who specializes in accounting, taxation and auditing.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India conducts this course at three levels:
~~ Entry Level Test : Common Proficiency Test
~~ Professional Competence Course
~~ Final Course
Graduate student candidates directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam. Commerce Graduate have to scored minimum 55% marks in graduation and Non-Commerce Graduate have to scored minimum 60% Marks.
If you have scored minimum 55% Marks in your B.com then you are eligible directly for Professional Competency Course. This examination are held twice a year in the months of June and December.
The Notification Published in February and August on Institute’s website every year. Registration for CPT course shall be valid for 3 years. To cracked this examination you have to scored minimum 50% Marks in CPT. The examination is objective type test with a negative marking. So please do not worry, you can apply for CA-CPT after completing your b.com. For more details check official website:
www.icai.org

9th August 2012, 09:58 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
Chartered Accountant is a person who specializes in accounting, taxation and auditing.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India conducts this course at three levels:
~~ Final Course
Graduate student candidates directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam. Commerce Graduate have to scored minimum 55% marks in graduation and Non-Commerce Graduate have to scored minimum 60% Marks.
If you have scored minimum 55% Marks in your B.com then you are eligible directly for Professional Competency Course. This examination are held twice a year in the months of June and December.
The Notification Published in February and August on Institute’s website every year. Registration for CPT course shall be valid for 3 years. To cracked this examination you have to scored minimum 50% Marks in CPT. The examination is objective type test with a negative marking. So please do not worry, you can apply for CA-CPT after completing your b.com. For more details check official website:
www.icai.org

9th August 2012, 10:32 PM
manjira...

CA means chartered accountant. CA is the person who is accepted as the member of ICAI(Institute of Chartered Accountant in India) after passing the final examination conducted by this institution.
the criteria which must be fulfilled by the candidate who wants to be a member of the ICAI are:
1)clear the intermediate and final examination conducted by the institute;
2)register as a article or audit clerk with a practicing chartered accountant;
3)register with the board of studies of the institute.
there is a foundation course which should be passed by the candidates for appearing for the final and intermediate examination conducted by the ICAI.
you can to register for the one year foundation course after completing 10+2.
the foundation course can be taken up simultaneously along with the graduation courses.
commerce graduates with 50%;non-commerce graduate without maths having 55% and non-commerce graduate with maths having 60% marks are exempted from the foundation courses and can directly register as article clerk for practical training.
there is no minimum percent marks in 10+2 level for registering in the foundation course.

10th August 2012, 04:41 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by rch91 View Post
For CA entrance exam After 12th the eligibilty criteria is you must have passed your 12th class irrespective of percentage in 12th as there is no restriction on 12th marks as per rules.
::: CA Course After 12th Class :::

Now you are completing the 12th class and then you can apply for CA course directly second stage that is CA CPT main examination. For admission in this course required requirements are given below.

::: Required Eligibility :::

For admission in CA CPT main examination, you must completed the 10+2 course from recognized board.

Minimum Percentage (%) :

Here NOT required any PERCENTAGE.

All groups students are eligible CA course at the CPT level.

~~~ Regards
EALPExpert

11th August 2012, 06:07 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

hi,
~~ Final Course
www.icai.org

12th August 2012, 05:58 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

* CA Stands for Chartered Accountancy.

In order to join CA Course , you have to fulfill the below mentioned criteria required for the course :

* You must have completed your 12th from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks.

* You have to register your self at http://www.icwai.org after passing the 10th examination.

* After passing the 12th exam , you have to appear in the Common Proficiency Test , passing which you have to go for three year professional course for future coming CA.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

13th August 2012, 01:51 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend............

CA - CPT : Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test

no required percentage for CA-CPT course

if you are completed your 12th standard successfully, you are eligible for registered into CPT Courses

In CPT total marks are 200

and

qualifying marks is 100

Note : - Negative marks for every wrong answer

all the best.............

Regards...............

Tash

13th August 2012, 02:56 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

CA stands foe Charter Accountant

Following Qualification Require for applying CA:

=> A candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.

=> For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.

=> A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

All the Best

13th August 2012, 05:23 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

A Stands for Chartered Accountancy.

In order to join CA Course , you have to fulfill the below mentioned criteria required for the course :

* You must have completed your 12th from any recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks.

* You have to register your self at http://www.icwai.org after passing the 10th examination.

* After passing the 12th exam , you have to appear in the Common Proficiency Test , passing which you have to go for three year professional course for future coming CA.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

29th December 2012, 09:24 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to join CA course?

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

C.A IS VERY BRIGHTER AND WILD SCOPE FOR MAKE YOUR CARIER. C.A STANDS FOR CHARTERD ACCOUNTANT.IF YOU INTERESTED IN ACCOUNT SUBJECT THAN YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THESE COURSE.

IF YOU HAVE ACHIEVE IN 12TH EXAM IN MINIMUM 50% PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR THIS COURSE.

FOR THIS COURSE YOU MUST PASSED C.P.T ENTRANCE EXAM C.P.T STANDS FOR COMMON PROFICIENCY TEST C.P.T IS CONDUCTED INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CHARTERD ACCOUNTANT AND THAN AFTER YOU WILL PASS INTERMIDIRIES AND THAN FINAL.

with best wishes of Makes 25.

6th February 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am now in ty becom so what to do for CA course pl give guideline

9th March 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

sir. I have completed my 12std in science stream with 51% and now i am in1st year of bca and i want to to become ca. So plz tell me sir is i am eligible for ca cource. And how much minimum percentage are required in 12 std science stream to become ca. And eligibility for graduate students.

9th March 2013, 03:51 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend, to apply for the Chartered Accountancy course there is no percentage requirement. You can appear for the Chartered Accountancy course after completing 12th standard.

Just ensure that you have completed 12th from a recognized board. There is no issue of stream as well. After finishing the 12th standard you will be required to appear for the Common Proficiency Test as per the rules of ICAI.

Appearing for the Common Proficiency Test is necessary for 12th pass candidate. You can register for this test as soon as after completing 10th. However you are only eligible to appear after completing 12th standard.

There are four sections of the Common Proficiency Test that are divided into two groups.

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

In order to take admission for the IPCC, it is mandatory to clear the Common Proficiency Test. You must score at least 30 percent marks in each of the two groups to clear the Common Proficiency Test.

Other way to do Chartered Accountancy Course would be after graduation. After finishing graduation you can take advantage of new rule by the ICAI and take direct admission for the IPCC.

However to do so you must meet the following criteria.

Commerce graduate must have passed with minimum of 55 percent marks.

While non commerce graduates should have 60 percent or more marks.

9th March 2013, 04:53 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Quote:

Hi friend,

- After 12th you can join CA is possible.

- CA course is complete in 4.5 years.

- You get in 12th minimum 50% required.

>> CA course detail

- Level One: Common Proficiency Test

- Level Two: Professional Competence Course and Practical Training

- Level Three: C.A.Final Course

Best of luck

10th March 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

how many salary i got if i be a C.A in one month?

11th March 2013, 03:17 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to join CA course?

Quote:

hi friend,

CA stands for Charter Accountant

A candidate must have completed their 12th in any Dicipline ith 60% marks from recognise Board....

For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be very with universities to universities.......

A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exam....

coaching center for CA

1. Sri ganesh academy
  2. Maruti Coaching center
  3. Click coaching center
  4. Dreams academy
  5. Sreeram coaching point
  6. Srinivasa Coaching center
  7. Bhairav kumar coaching center
  8. Datamatics corporation
  9. Seeman tutorials
  10. Dhakshina Educational services
  11. Anjanai consultancy

All the best.......

12th March 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

do there is requirement of 50% of marks in maths subject in 12 board exam for appearing for cpt exam

25th March 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I m a S.P student, so can I appear for C.A?

25th March 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I m a S.P student, so can I appear for C.A?

15th April 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

how many maximum salary will i get by doing C.A

22nd April 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

am completed BBA in tamilnadu open university. without 12std i will completed BBA. now i want do CA. it is possible to do CA. pls help me.....

11th May 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir when i passed the entrance then we get the college of ca ....then we complete the 4.5 year then ?? We get the job with 100%

15th May 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage should I get in CPT to take admission in best institute for IPCC?

20th May 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m shubhada gurav, i appeared 12th commerce exam(2013). event i start tally diploma course(DFA). but i want to become CA after 12th. i assumed my 12th marks minimum 50%.so i ask that, minimum requirement of marks in 12th for CA course.

25th May 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

what are all the sources that I will be needing to study for the entrance exam and what is the maximum duration that I will be taking to complete it?

27th May 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

can i prepare for CPT and 12 both together , can appear for CPT before completing 12...?

28th May 2013, 10:03 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...............

The eligibility criteria for CA-CPT is as under.

Educational Qualification

12th or equivalent passed with recognized board.

Procedure to Become an Chartered Accountant

Pass CPT examination

Register/Enroll for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)

Complete 9 months of Study Course.

Complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT).

Complete Orientation Course (35 hours spread over one week).

Pass Group I or both Groups of Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE).

Register as Articled Assistant for a period of 3 years.

Pass Group II of IPCC if not already passed.

Appear in Final Examination during last 6 months of 3 years of articled training.

Pass both the Groups of Final examination.

Get Final Examination Certificate.

Complete remaining period of articled training, if applicable

Complete Course on General Management and Communication Skill

Enroll as a member of ICAI and designate as "Chartered Accountant"

28th May 2013, 12:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should be 10+2 passed with any stream from a recognized Board of Education for CA CPT .

You can register for CPT by visiting official website http://icaiexam.icai.org

For passing CPT you have to score atleast 50% marks in the examination. After qualifying you can register for CA IPCC.

CPT Pattern:

The exam will have questions from following subjects:

-Fundamentals of Accounting

-Mercantile Law

-General Economics

-Quantitative Aptitude

The exam will be objective type in nature and there will be negative marking of 1/4 for every wrong answer.

After passing CPT you can do IPCC and the final stage will be CA Final.

Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC):

-There will be 13 subjects two groups of 3 papers of 100 marks each.

-Also you have to undergo Practical Training (Articleship) which will be of 3½ years duration.

For more information visit http://www.icai.org

1st June 2013, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th and my percentage is 48 with physical ............what can i apply for cpt regestration

3rd June 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i have got 46% in 12th cn i apply for c.A

23rd September 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I got 55% in 12th.can i addmition in ca.

1st November 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage we required to do CA??

15th December 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to join CA course?

Quote:
i got 47% in 12th,can i get admission in ca?
no for ca 50% or more then 50% is must..>!!!

16th December 2013, 11:42 AM
TAUSIK GAZI

Quote:
i have got 65% in 12th cn i apply for c.A

19th December 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i have 54% in B.COM in 2001 may i join ca without entrance exam ?
i am from obc

11th January 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i got 50% in 12th. howmany percentage we required to do cpt exam.can i apply for it.

9th March 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com 6th sem in bangalore university. can any one say the minimum percentage required to do ca without writing cpt.

10th March 2014, 02:51 PM
Sowmya449

You should be 10+2 passed with any stream from a recognized Board of Education for CA CPT .
You can register for CPT by visiting official website http://icaiexam.icai.org
For passing CPT you have to score atleast 50% marks in the examination. After qualifying you can register for CA IPCC.

2nd April 2014, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

i get 59% in 10 class & I give 12 exam result have not declared can i fill the form of cpt in the base of 10 marks

8th April 2014, 03:08 PM
simran kanojia

Unhappy Re: Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to join CA course?

How much percentage in class 12 for CA i have 74% can i fill the form of ca cpt exams

20th May 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

can a 12th board fail student take up Chartered Accountany as career option?

22nd July 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I complete my 12th with science stream from cbse board. I got 66.2%. Can i apply for CA entrance test. Plz suggest me. Reply fast

27th May 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I completed 12th. I am interested to become CA.Can I get admission in CA without doing any UG, directly from 12th std? How many years it would take?

25th June 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

What will the salary of one month in private company

5th April 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have given my 12th std. exam and my result is not being declared. But i wanna become a chartered accountant. As i don't no anything about its entrance exam, if you could help me i will be highly obliged.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?