25th July 2013, 02:02 PM
smkrishna007

What is the percentage required to be eligible for group II job

which percentage is elegible for group 2 jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams?
  2. Am I eligible for Group 2 Exams having scored 58% in B.Tech course in the year of 2009?
  3. What is the percentage required to get a government job?
  4. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  5. What is the percentage required to be eligible for IAS entrance exam? I am studying in 11th PCM group
  6. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  7. Companies in Dubai offering job to M.Sc Biotechnology holder? Is there any entrance exam available? Minimum percentage required to get job? -- [New]
  8. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much percentage is required for getting admission in Loyola college chennai for B.Com course? I'm studying MEC group in Emeralds college(Tripura)
  11. Is there any reservation for SC/ST candidates in XAT affiliated colleges?
  12. Qualifications required for Group I exam? Percentage required in degree? Any reservation for government employees?
  13. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
  14. Is there any percentage required in B.Tech for doing MBA?
  15. How much percentage required in B.Tech to be eligible for ISRO exam?
  16. What are the cutoff marks required in Group II?
  17. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 with PCM to be eligible for AIEEE?
  18. How much percentage is required to be eligible in WIPRO after completing B.Tech
27th May 2015, 04:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required to be eligible for group II job

The eligibility criteria required for Group II job are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

-The candidate must have secured more than 60% in 10th and 12th board examination and 55% in graduation degree.

-The candidate age to apply for the post should not be more than 35 years.There is relaxation provided for OBC/SC/ST categories candidates.

-The candidate should be able to speak,read and write local language .
30th October 2020, 09:30 AM
Priya Dhongade

Default Re: What is the percentage required to be eligible for group II job

Typically, government jobs have a minimum job criteria of say, 50%-60% during graduation / post graduation whichever is applicable.
This candidate must have secured more than 60% in 10th &12th board exam & 55% in graduation degree for group II jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?