19th May 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of marks to get admission for BA in Sociology in St.Xavior Scottish Church College?

what is the percentage to get admission in B.A. sociology in st xaviour % scottish church college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete my graduation from other college while doing English Honors in Scottish Church Kolkata?
  2. Can I get a chance to do B.Ed from same university after scoring 48% from B.A?
  3. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  4. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  5. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  6. How to apply for BSc Economics in Kolkata? What is the syllabus for the entrance?
  7. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  8. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  9. Minimum percentage required in M.A. Sociology to apply for Ph.D program? Can a Hindi medium candidate apply for Ph.D program?
  10. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  11. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  13. Can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D in Sociology after completing M.A Sociology in SNDT college in Mumbai?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  15. How should I do B.Ed by distance education?
  16. New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?
  17. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  18. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
19th May 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of marks to get admission for BA in Sociology in St.Xavior Scottish Church College?

what is the minimum percentage required for ba in scottish church college
26th September 2013, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of marks to get admission for BA in Sociology in St.Xavior Scottish Church College?

what should be the percentage for getting admission in scottish church
13th May 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Required percentage in 12th to get admission in govt college in kerala for ba english
20th December 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to take admission in BA in English in St. Xavior Scottish Church College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?