23rd April 2012, 12:42 AM
SUJITHA VIJAY

Required score in GATE Exam to be placed in BHEL?

What must be the gate score to be placed in BHEL? Approximate score is enough

Related Questions:
  1. Required score in GATE Exam to be placed in BHEL?
  2. What is the GATE score requirement for BHEL or any other similar company?
  3. Minimum score required in GATE to get a job in BHEL? I am a final year EEE student
  4. How much should I score in GATE to secure job in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) final semester student? -- [New]
  5. Is this possible of reappearing for BHEL Exam in the same year?
  6. Possibility to get into NTPC and BHEL through GATE if not registered in NTPC and BHEL through GATE?
  7. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  8. Which courses should I opt for after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Is it necessary to so any other course for getting job in Bharat Electronics Limited?
  10. If I am unable to clear the recruitment of BHEL through GATE will I be able to re appear for common BHEL recruitment in September?
  11. Can I get a call from BHEL after scoring 240 in GATE with 20.67 in M.E in ST category?
  12. How can an ECE engineer get in PSU's like IOCL, BHEL without GATE score? When is the exam going to be held?
  13. How many times can one attempt GATE exam? What is the score required for GATE?
  14. How much score is required for GATE exam? Study material for GATE exam?
  15. GATE exam validity is for 1 or 2 years?
  16. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are the companies such as ONGC, IOCL, Bhel etc going to offer jobs on the basis of GATE score? What will be their expected package?
  18. How to get a job in PSU's through GATE?
1st July 2012, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required score in GATE Exam to be placed in BHEL?

sir please tell me the cut off score in gate exam to get a job in bhel?
19th March 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

In which college or university can I can apply with gate marks(2013) 40.67(ec branch)?
30th July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the required score to enter bhel company??????
9th August 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum score needed to enter in a public sector for mechanical branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?