6th August 2012, 04:34 PM
FAHAD MANZOOR DEEN

What is the GATE score requirement for BHEL or any other similar company?

sir what is the gate score required for BHEL or any other similar company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam?
  2. Required score in GATE Exam to be placed in BHEL?
  3. How much should I score in GATE to secure job in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) final semester student? -- [New]
  4. Any jobs available for me after completing B.Tech 4 year? Any chance for bank job?
  5. Possibility to get into NTPC and BHEL through GATE if not registered in NTPC and BHEL through GATE?
  6. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  7. How much GATE score is required to get selected in BHEL?
  8. Do I have a chance to get a government job after scoring 8.3 CGPA?
  9. Is it possible to get a job through GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I prepare for campus selection?
  11. If I am unable to clear the recruitment of BHEL through GATE will I be able to re appear for common BHEL recruitment in September?
  12. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  13. What is the total number of seats available for recruitment of Mechanical Engineering students in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL through GATE?
  14. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  15. Which courses should I opt for after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Can I get a call from BHEL after scoring 240 in GATE with 20.67 in M.E in ST category?
  17. Is this possible of reappearing for BHEL Exam in the same year?
  18. Are the companies such as ONGC, IOCL, Bhel etc going to offer jobs on the basis of GATE score? What will be their expected package?
18th November 2012, 02:37 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the GATE score requirement for BHEL or any other similar company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAHAD MANZOOR DEEN View Post
sir what is the gate score required for BHEL or any other similar company?
Dear,

Its true that many PSUs consider GATE score to recruit engineering students for the post of graduate trainee engineers.

But its not just so easy that you qualify GATE and you would get a call. If you want to be selected in PSU through GATE you need to take it very very seriously as PSUs call students within rank of 1-300. To be more appropriate within 1-200 , Above 200 you may get a call if you are lucky enough.

Earlier even 85 percentile was enough but with such degree of competition and large number of students appearing for this exam its tough.

Tough but not impossible. Toppers does not come from other galaxy. You can be one of them if you will work hard and give yourself to it. Dream big and move fast!

Best of luck!
1st February 2013, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the GATE score requirement for BHEL or any other similar company?

Sir i m 3 rd year ee. Student . I want to appear for gate.but i m not having a proper coaching in my town. Will it be easy for me to prepare by self?
11th October 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the GATE score requirement for BHEL or any other similar company?

can can...if yu ar genius
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?