28th August 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility and requirement to enter LLB? What is the difference between 3 year and 5 year LLB?

hi

Sir , what is the eligibility/requirement to enter llb ? and what is the difference b/w 3 year & 5 year llb ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do LLB after pursuing B.A 2nd year with distance education? What is the difference between LLB after 12th and B.A?
  2. Difference between LLB and B.A LLB? What are the job opportunities?
  3. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course?
  4. Procedure to apply for Law after 12th and percentage required?
  5. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  6. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year? -- [New]
  7. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the better option in BSc if I want to do Law after BSc?
  9. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance?
  10. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  11. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  12. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  13. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  14. How can I apply for LLB 3 years course?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  16. Law schools for LLM in UK after LLB in India? eligibility?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  18. Will I get 5 years LLB admission after completing B.Com graduation with 39.5%
13th May 2014, 01:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility and requirement to enter LLB? What is the difference between 3 year and 5 year LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi

Sir , what is the eligibility/requirement to enter llb ? and what is the difference b/w 3 year & 5 year llb ?

Eligibility Criteria for LLB Course:-

Applicant should be complete Graduation or Equivalent qualification in any discipline with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized universitY.

The Applicant age should be not more than 30 years.

The Applicant should be qualified in CLAT or The Entrance Examination Conducted by the Institution in order to get admission for LLB course.

Difference between LLB and Integrated LLB course:-

Educational Qualification Difference :-

Graduation Qualification is needed to apply for LLB course.
12th Standard is required for Integrated LLB course.

Duration Difference:-

The Duration of the LLB course is for Three Years
The Duration of the Integrated LLB course is for Five Years.
30th June 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility and requirement to enter LLB? What is the difference between 3 year and 5 year LLB?

Hello sir, IS there option to join who completed degree in distance. Am i eligible to join in three years llb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?