20th July 2011, 10:39 AM
reetu rana

Requirements for doing correspondence M.Phil in economics from Shimla University? Procedure and date of admission?

i want to doing correspondence M Phill in economics from Shimla university,please tell me what are the requirements and procedures for admission and dates for apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for M.Phil in English correspondence course in Shimla University? Requirements for the course?
  2. How to do B.Ed from Shimla University on regular basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  4. Procedure for M.Phil in Economics under Punjab University?
  5. Detailed Information regarding Correspondence M.Phil course in English from Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  7. How to pursue M.Phil through correspondence after doing M.A in Economics?
  8. What is the date of correspondence M.A Economics? What is the procedure to apply for M.A Economics
  9. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?
  11. Last date to get admission for MA in Economics in Correspondence? How much is the fee structure for this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU? -- [New]
  13. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  14. Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?
  15. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  16. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  17. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  18. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
16th August 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for doing correspondence M.Phil in economics from Shimla University? Procedure and date of admission?

I want to do M.Phill English correspondence from Shimla university.plz tell me the proceedurs and requirements about admission and last dates?
17th August 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for doing correspondence M.Phil in economics from Shimla University? Procedure and date of admission?

I want to do M.Phill English correspondence from Shimla university.plz tell me the proceedurs and requirements about admission and last dates?
20th August 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.phil in economics from shimla university correspondence & I have done m.a(eco) 50%.plz tell me wht is the procedure?
12th October 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Phil Pol sc. correspondence shimla university correspondence & i have done M.A.(pol sc.) plz tell wht is the procedure
15th November 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for m. ph correspondence course
20th February 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i did my b.ed and pg in economics and want to do m.phil in economics.plz suggest some university for this
29th July 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I want m.phill in economics corresponding through HPU shimla pls tell me what is the procedures
7th August 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I want m.phill in economics corresponding through HPU shimla pls tell me what is the procedures
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?