6th August 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study B.P.Ed course for 12th Science student?

Sir, I want to study B.P.Ed course after completing my 12th. I am a Science student and I want to know about the requirements through which I can study this course. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
  2. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in IT for 12th Science with Economics candidate? Requirements to get admission?
  3. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  4. Is there Distance Education facility for BPED course in Nashik?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study BPEd course in Jammu University?
  6. How to do B.P.Ed course in Karnataka?
  7. Requirements to join Merchant Navy course for 12th Science student?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in Business on the basis of 10h standard by quiting 12th Science?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Requirements to study Doctor of Dental Public Health course in University of Malaysia for BDS student?
  11. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu and date of admission for BPED?
  12. Fee for BPED course in Swarnim Gujarat university? Can we choose Gymnastics as Sport?
  13. How to study LLB for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Requirements to study Integrated M.Sc(Physics) in Delhi for 12th ISC student?
  15. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?
  16. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  17. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  18. How to take admission in BPEd after passing 12th class?
9th August 2018, 12:58 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study B.P.Ed course for 12th Science student?

=> B.P.Ed. or Bachelor of Physical Education is an undergraduate academic course and the duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, those who have taken physical education in 12th class are more preferred.

=> The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

=> Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidate depending upon their categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?