25th January 2018, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Robotics after completion of post graduation diploma in Robotics?

Hello Sir/Mam, Can I do Ph.D robotics after doing post graduation diploma in robotics in mechatronics? Can you please provide me with the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Awaiting to get the response.

30th January 2018, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Robotics after completion of post graduation diploma in Robotics?

You need a PG degree in the same field with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D admission. Even a B.Tech degree in robotics will make you eligible.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?