3rd March 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Will Master in Robotics a good choice after B.Tech in EEE?

Sir, I am studying B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. After that I want to do Masters in Robotics. ls that suitable to me and please say that what are the subjects I want to study other than my stream to do masters in robotics.

2nd April 2018, 03:14 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will Master in Robotics a good choice after B.Tech in EEE?

The basic qualification required to do Masters in Robotics is a B.Tech course or equivalent in any Engineering Branch. Usually, M.Tech in Robotics is preferred for Mechanical Engineering branch students as the syllabus of both courses are related to each other. Though, EEE branch students also choose M.Tech in Robotics because there is a strong reason which mentioned below.

>>Few topics of EEE branch is related to the robotics like circuit design, mechanical considerations, logic circuits, processors, hardware, embedded and loadable software, and so on.

For the syllabus of M.Tech in Robotics, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?