13th July 2011, 12:08 AM
bkmdbs

Role of Information Technology in Library Science?

i want to know about what is the role of information technology in library science

Related Questions:
  1. Role of UGC in the field of Library and Information Science?
  2. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  3. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  4. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  6. What is the fee structure of Ph.D. in Library Science?
  7. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  9. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  10. How much money is required to do Ph.D. in Library Science through correspondence?
  11. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  12. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  14. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  16. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  17. How to apply for Project Manager job in Environment sector and Manager in Food Industry?
  18. Which are the engineering courses offered in Federal Polytechnic?
14th August 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Role of Information Technology in Library Science?

i want to know the role of information technology in library and information science
2nd March 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what are the role of information technology in library
14th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

role of ugc inpromoting library and in information college
21st November 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the relevance of information technology to library and information science students?
21st November 2012, 05:12 PM
zashaly

Post Re: Role of Information Technology in Library Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmdbs View Post
i want to know about what is the role of information technology in library science
how is information technology important to students of library and information science?
26th March 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the role of information technology in libraries?
12th November 2013, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

what is the role of information technology in library and information work?
27th November 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what are the role of information technology in promotion of library products and services?
14th March 2014, 12:06 PM

Arrow Re: Role of Information Technology in Library Science?

deeply i want know the role of information technology to library.because i want to do my research project through the application of information technology to library in university.just i want some information about that.from bsc student mekelle university 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?