29th May 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?

Hi my friend passed 10th and he wants to do diploma in library science so can he eligible to do it... he is in Bangalore so he want information about library science course in Bangalore only and in corresponding.... so plz give the information about this

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for one year diploma in library science through correspondence from KKR University?
  2. Details of diploma in library science from Punjab University Patiala? Eligibility criteria and fee details for the same?
  3. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  4. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  5. Diploma in Computer science with correspondence after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  7. Availability of diploma in library course in Pune after passing 10th in commerce and 5 years of experience in Engineering college? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to study correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) for a candidate who has completed 3 years Diploma in Home Science of 10th basis?
  9. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  11. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  12. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  13. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  14. How to get admission in best B.Tech Colleges after the completion of 10th standard and completed 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. How can I do mechanical diploma by correspondence?
  16. College or university for Master degree in Library through correspondence?
  17. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  18. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
29th June 2015, 02:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi my friend passed 10th and he wants to do diploma in library science so can he eligible to do it... he is in Bangalore so he want information about library science course in Bangalore only and in corresponding.... so plz give the information about this
Yes, of course you are friend is eligible to apply for Diploma in Library Science after completing 10th standard.

Diploma in Library Science is one among the diploma programs offered by many university. Duration of the course is 3 years. Pass in 10th (with science and mathematics) is the basic qualification required to apply. Admission is done primarily on the basis of the academic performance of the candidate.

Colleges Offering Diploma in Library Science through Correspondence Mode:

International Institute of Management and Technical Studies
Address: 33/2 Venkateshwara, Nr. Nehru College Road, Basavangudi, Basavanagudi,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560004
Email: [email protected]

Karnataka State Open University
Address: #1222, 1ST floor ,26th Main, 9th block Jayanagar, (Opp to Ragigudda Temple Arch Road),
Jayanagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560069

Wisdom School of Management
Address: 266 18th Main Indiranagar , Indiranagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560001
26th October 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?

I am B.A first year from Tilk Mharashatra Vidyapith Pune . Can I will do this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?