2nd March 2013, 11:15 PM
bangarurajuips

Rules and regulations for Indian Army?

i completed my btec ,i was having a tatoo on my right hand , can i join INDIAN ARMY?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
  2. How to get a government seat in Siddha Medicine(BSMS)? What are the rules and regulations?
  3. How to apply for summer training in IIT Delhi? What are the rules and regulations?
  4. Should I select VTU college or Autonomous college?
  5. After completion of MBBS from Nepal can I practice in India? What all rules and regulations are their in India?
  6. Formalities required for taking admission in MAIC College? Rules, regulations and fee structure?
  7. What are the rules and regulations to establish private B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Rules and Regulations to apply for Ph.D program in Anna University? How to apply for this course?
  9. How many subjects do I have to prepare for GATE exam? Rules and regulations for appearing for GATE exam?
  10. How can I join Indian Army being a son of retired Army Officer? -- [New]
  11. Can a BE Mechanical Engineering student join Indian Army or Military? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Rules and Regulations to join as Agent in IRCTC? How much will be the Commissions for an agent in IRCTC?
  13. How to join RAW India?
  14. How to take admission in Ph.D from AMU? I have completed MBA from BBD university
  15. Names of the books to be referred for Civil Services Examination? Rules and regulations to appear for the Civil Services Examination?
  16. Rules and regulations of ICSE Board examinations? Pattern of marks allotment?
  17. Rules and regulations for admission in Jadavpur University?
  18. Detailed information and rules & regulations to apply for job in Dubai for BDS Doctor?
23rd October 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules and regulations for Indian Army?

what is the rules for taking leave?
22nd November 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

relation card how many year vaild
30th December 2015, 06:53 PM
pawankumar215

I have attached Rules and Regulation for Indian Army PDF file given below so please download them
Attached Files
File Type: pdf armyrules1954.pdf(1.04 MB, 583 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?