8th June 2012, 01:30 PM
rathi ambi

Rules and Regulations to apply for Ph.D program in Anna University? How to apply for this course?

what are the rules and regulation for applying ph.d programme in annauniversity and how can i apply forit ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in IIT Delhi? What are the rules and regulations?
  2. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  3. Procedure to apply for PhD in Social Work program at Nagarjuna University?
  4. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  5. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  6. When should I apply for PhD in English program in Kerala University? Qualification required to apply?
  7. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  8. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  9. Is there any entrance exams to write for applying Ph.D course in Anna University? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  11. NET exam notification for phd? also tell me syllabus, rules and reglations -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Number of seats available in Anna University? Minimum TANCET marks to apply for PG program?
  13. Rules and regulations for Internship program annexed by Mumbai University for MCA 6th semester student?
  14. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  15. What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?
  16. When will the Ph.D application forms will be out in Anna University? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  17. how to apply for PhD?
  18. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
17th August 2012, 01:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rules and Regulations to apply for Ph.D program in Anna University? How to apply for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathi ambi View Post
what are the rules and regulation for applying ph.d programme in annauniversity and how can i apply forit ?

Candidate who seeks to pursue full time Phd program through Anna University, must have completed the Masters Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. The candidates seeking to register in to the Phd Program have to apply in the prescribed application form downloaded from the University website and fill in all the necessary details and submit through proper channel wherever applicable, before the due date as indicated in the notification issued from time to time. The University issues notification for Phd admission twice in a year.

The University offers Phd program in the following Departments:

Engineering / Technology

Science and Humanities

Management Sciences

Architecture and Planning

For detail information download the prospectus from the official website of the Anna University.
18th June 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rules and Regulations to apply for Ph.D program in Anna University? How to apply for this course?

i completed M.E in structural engineering in part time.can i do P.hd in anna university
14th November 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i am working as assistant professor in engg college affiliated to anna university. how can i get NOC from Anna University for doing Phd in other universities. to whom i have to address. please send me to the email [email protected]
14th November 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i completed by MPhil english in Bharatidasan university and presently working as assistant professor in engg college affiliated to anna university. can i know how can i get NOC for doing PhD in other university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?