7th February 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Will I get higher salary in India after graduating in Information Technology from UK?

plz someone tell me will i get higher salary in india after completing my post graduation in information techonology in in uk?

1st March 2014, 08:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get higher salary in India after graduating in Information Technology from UK?

Of course yes,there is a very scope for Information Technology stream in India as well as in Abroad.So as the software ,IT sector is growing the employees needed by the Software companies is also huge.As new applications are coming in and introducing various technologies you can find a very good employment in computer related fields.

You may be allowed to work in the various fields such as Information Systems Operations and Management,Programming and Software development,Web and Internet,Computer science Research,Training and Support,Telecommunication and Networking,Graphics and Multimedia,and more computer Industries.So you must have a minimum basic educational qualifications to be eligible for getting job in India or else in abroad.

You can find your role in the Computer Industry are such as,Internet Applications programmer,Multimedia developer,Internet consultant,Animation/Special effects developer,Trainer,Software applications,Technical support executive,System Integrator,IT Recruitment consultant,Computer science/Research,Artificial Intelligence researcher,Systems administrator,Database Administrator,Electronic data processing auditor,database analyst,Systems analyst,and Consultant and more.If you interested in teaching you may also go and Join as a Professor in the Universities in abroad.You may also find work employment in the Manufacturing,automotive companies,design,and development,Assembly,maintenance and more fields.

There are Multinational companies ,means the companies in India will also be available even in abroad also.So you may go for joining in those Google,Yahoo,Tata Consultancy services,Cognizant,Wipro,Apple Inc,International Business Machines Corporation and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?