27th August 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Best college for Computer Application & Software Engineering? Starting salary after completion of this course?

about scopes in Computer Application & Software Engineerin?salary?
and the best college in mangalore?
plz info me .....
7259492951(whatsapp,tango)
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How much package will I get after MCA?
  2. Starting salary of a software engineer?
  3. Difference between software engineering and computer engineering? Is computer engineering basic for software engineering?
  4. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  5. Difference between Software and Computer Engineering?
  6. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  7. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  8. For which topic among Data Mining & Ware-housing, software engineering, C, C++ and Information Technology I can apply for Ph.D in Computer Application?
  9. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Is it possible for commerce student to take software engineering?
  11. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  12. Should I opt for job or go for further studies after completion of my engineering in CSE?
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  14. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course?
  15. Which companies will give salary of 50 Lakhs for a software engineer from IIT?
  16. What is the scope in software engineering? How much is the salary?
  17. What will be the starting salary after completion of 12th?
  18. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
5th September 2014, 11:17 PM
Elasaran

Smile Re: Best college for Computer Application & Software Engineering? Starting salary after completion of this course?

Companies go for top most college for campus interview. Every company have own standard for the salary. company will fixed the salary for the Training and experience student.

But for the experience canditates have different role.

Thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?