6th February 2018, 03:49 PM
Madhusudan agrawal

Which scholarship can I apply for being a candidate of General category and family income of more than Rs. 2 lakh?

I got 92.40% marks in 12th standard (commerce) in 2016-17 with RBSE. I am a General candidate and not from BPL family and my father's annual income is more than 2 lakh. So, what is the possibility of getting any scholarship or award from government?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships for poor students having good marks in 10+2?
  2. Scholarship for MBA candidate whose family income is less than Rs. 1 Lacs?
  3. Can a minority girl apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Community Girls if, her father's income is 4 lakh?
  4. Is there any scholarships available for Hindu students with poor financial background for doing B.Tech course?
  5. Eligibility criteria required for get non creamy layer certificate if salary income is 8 lakh of SEBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of scholarship for SC candidate whose father's income is 8 lakh
  7. Will a general merit student get scholarship if income is below 2 lakh?? -- [New]
  8. Scholarship for MBBS students of General category?
  9. Eligibility for scholarship while pursuing graduation and have done 12th with 94%?
  10. What is the requirement to apply for EBC scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a scholarship after 10th being a general girl candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Can I get reimbursement in fee again to study in M.Tech if pursuing MCA final year?
  13. Possibility to get an scholarship in a degree course for a government employee son whose income is 7.42 lakh and belongs to OBC?
  14. Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?
  15. What is the Income limit for SC Category candidate of Madhya Pradesh to get Education Scholarship?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan for studying under WBUT colleges? Can I get scholarship if my family income is 6 Lacs?
  17. Financial assistance to continue B.Tech education?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship if my family income is Rs. 3,00,000 P.A.? From where I can I get it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?