2nd June 2012, 09:09 PM
priyatharshni

Scope of advanced zoology and biotechnology? Best colleges for the same?

i want to know about advanced zoology and biotechnology and scope for advanced zoology and biotechnology and best college for advanced zoology and biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Tech in Advance zoology and Biotechnology? I've completed B.Sc in advanced zoology and Biotechnology
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology?
  3. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
  4. What shall I study after BSc advanced zoology and biotechnology?
  5. Will I get a seat in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology after scoring 934 in HSC exam?
  6. Does Loyola College in Chennai come under Anna University? When to get the forms for BBA course in this Institute?
  7. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  8. Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology? -- [New]
  9. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  10. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  11. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  12. Which course is better for me in MSc Biotechnology? What is the scope in future? I have completed BSc in Zoology
  13. M.Tech. in Different Branch after B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any scope in Biotechnology? Which are the colleges?
  15. Scope and colleges in Chennai for B.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  17. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  18. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
3rd June 2012, 08:33 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of advanced zoology and biotechnology? Best colleges for the same?

Top zoology colleges in India are as follows:-

Loyola College, Chennai
St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
St. Xavier’s College, Ahmedabad
St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Presidency College, Kolkata
Banaras Hindu University
Jamia Millia Islamia University

Top biotechnology colleges in India are as follows:-

Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Trivandrum
School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad
National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
Institute of Chemical Technology, University of Mumbai
Department of Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology
University School of Biotechnology, Guru Govind Singh Indraprasths University
4th June 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of advanced zoology and biotechnology? Best colleges for the same?

i have got in hsc 942 i want to know about advanced zoology and biotechnology and best college for advanced zoology and biotechnology in chennai
19th June 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

after finishing bsc in advance zoology&biotechnology what can i do in ug
21st June 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

what is the job offered for b tech and advanced zoology and what is the salary
4th June 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

iam going to complete my ug in advanced zoology& biotechnology,after that i plan to study MSc in that, so which is the best college and what kind of job will i get after completing my pg?
10th January 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

various streams are open for advanced zoology and biotech students after their completion of UG which mainly includes human genetics neuro medical and research and biotechnology microbiology industrial microbiology
12th January 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

what is advanced zoology?
10th February 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply job in national geographic channel after finishing my course in advance zoology
10th May 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

is that good for taking bsc advanced zoology $ biotechnology after finishing hsc
17th May 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

scope of bsc in advaced zoology and biotechnology.please tell me immediately
10th October 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after completion of zoology and biotechnology?

What's zoology scope in biotechnology...?
14th January 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

What can I do next after finishing my U.G in advanced zoology and biotechnology
14th April 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th std. with 87.4% (bio phy chem eng) by cbse board in year 2013. i wish to join loyola college for bsc advance in zoology this year . IS THIS POSSIBLE?
26th May 2016, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for advanced zoology and biotechnology?
30th May 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

What is scope and what is the job opportunities for bsc advanced zoology and biotechnology
13th May 2019, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

After completing b.sc and m.sc in advanced zoology and biotechnology and what are the jobs offered for these studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?