2nd June 2012, 11:57 AM
jenis thomair.l

Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology?

if i finshed b.s.c advanced zoology and biotechnology with arrear . uif i hve any chance to get jobs

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
  4. What shall I study after BSc advanced zoology and biotechnology?
  5. List of universities offering M.Tech in Advance zoology and Biotechnology? I've completed B.Sc in advanced zoology and Biotechnology
  6. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  8. Scope of advanced zoology and biotechnology? Best colleges for the same?
  9. What are the courses offered in BIPC?
  10. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  11. Can I do graduation in Biotech after passing 12th Biology?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for me after BSc Biotechnology?
  13. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  17. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology? -- [New]
  18. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
19th July 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology?

what duration appear for mbbs affter compliting bsc in zoology honors
3rd September 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology?

what will i do if i complete my b.sc in zoology and chemistry?
11th May 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what can we do after completing B.Sc. Advanced Zoology and Bio-Technology?
18th June 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i hv completed my graduation in zoology ,nw i m confused ,whether 2 do msc in zoology or msc in biotechnology ,as biotech hs much scope than zoology bt ,if i opt for biotech ,there ll a hindrance for job oppurtunities ,so plez help me 2 clear my confusion:-(
28th April 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

iam sowmya. i have completed 12th and iam going to study advanced zoology and biotec. please anyone guide me
11th May 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I completed 12th....I am confused what I hav to study....whether I can choose plqnt biology biotechnology or advanced zoology and biotechnology...pls anyone help me to choose the gud option
31st July 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I join wildlife and conservation biology after bsc advanced zoology with biotechnology
10th October 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What's scope zoology in biotechnology......?
26th October 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

iam studying bsc advanced zoology and biotechnology can i join microbiology or microscopy in msc
7th March 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i`m vaishali from chennai studying b.sc advanced zoology and biotechnology... what can i study further for m.sc i`m confused pls guide me
9th May 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

could i get job after completing my ug in advanced zoology and biotechnology? what would be the salary?
11th May 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I completed 2 and i want to know the job opportunities in B.sc. Advanced zoology and bio technology
2nd May 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What is about to scope for advanced zoology and biotechnology
23rd May 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I am deepa, I am going to choose bsc. advanced zoology and biotechnology. I want to know about the job opportunities in this field.
28th September 2021, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Is advance zoology and biotechnology is eligible for food safety officer post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?