2nd March 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Scope of AgriBusiness Management in terms of job security in current market conditions of India?

I have completed B.Sc Agriculture. I want to do AgriBusiness Management. Is there any scope in term of better jobs in market condition in India? Like how much salary can I expect after completing this course and what are the fields in which I can get job?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing PG Diploma or MBA in Agribusiness Management? What type of jobs are available?
  2. What is the scope of doing Post Graduation in Agribusiness Management? What type of jobs are available?
  3. What is the scope of Business Law in terms of job security and return value?
  4. How to study management course from leading colleges of India being an NRI whose place of birth is India? Terms and conditions required for it?
  5. Does Federal Bank of India give education loan to study Hotel Management course? Terms and conditions for it?
  6. Job vacancies in UK, USA, Australia, Japan, Israel and Europe for PG Diploma holder in Agribusiness Management?
  7. Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?
  8. Previous years question papers of Plant Science exam conducted by ICAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Which will be good between MBA in Security Management and MBA in HR?
  11. Among B.Com General and BA Honors, which has a better scope in today's market in terms of job guarantee? -- [New]
  12. Between Master of Social Work (MSW) and M.Com which has a better scope in terms of job opportunities?
  13. Education Loan schemes to study B.Tech course?
  14. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  15. Scope of M.Sc in Hotel Management in present job market? Can I get job in FiVe Star hotels?
  16. What is the scope of Food Technology for female candidates in terms of job security?
  17. Can a BHSC degree holder apply for JRF in Agribusiness Management? What should he do for it?
  18. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?