15th September 2017, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?

Sir, I am a girl candidate have got married in Varanasi but want to continue study in MBA course. Please tell me can I get education loan to study this course in security of my fathers home as my husband has no collateral and security? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  3. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  4. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  5. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  7. Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it?
  8. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  9. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  10. Possibility to get education loan in security of fixed deposit of relatives with their consent? Terms and conditions for it?
  11. How much education loan a girl can get without any security? Education loan schemes for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the terms and conditions to follow for getting 6 lakhs of loan for doing B.Sc nursing course?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?
  15. What are the terms and conditions to get an education loan?
  16. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI? -- [New]
  17. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  18. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan against land as a mortgage in rural areas?
21st September 2017, 09:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?

Education loan for a married person can surely be funded by a blood relation like your father or even you husband's family, but it would require them to become the guarantor for education loan.

If you father is willing to become your guarantor and will give you his property rights after him, then surely it can be considered as collateral security.
22nd September 2017, 07:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a married girl get education loan in security of her father's house? Terms and conditions for it?

Yes, a married girl can get an education loan for pursuing higher studies in security of her father's house. To be eligible to get an education loan, you should have secured admission in any course from a recognised college/ university. To get an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakh rupees, you should have to submit the collateral security document related to property to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?