13th June 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Among B.Com General and BA Honors, which has a better scope in today's market in terms of job guarantee?

I have just passed my Higher Secondary and now I have two options in front of me for graduation. Either to opt for B.Com General or go for BA Honors. I wanted to know the scope of these two degrees and availability of jobs in 3 years time from now? And, what is the present condition of these courses in terms of degree value?

24th December 2022, 09:01 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Among B.Com General and BA Honors, which has a better scope in today's market in terms of job guarantee?

Both of the schemes weather it is bachelor of commerce or bachelor of arts honours has they are own pros and cons
Job opportunities if you study BCom are
chattered financial analyser, certified manager, accountant accountants manager, tax consultant, financial analyse ,business executive ,account executive, business consultant, tax consultant company secretary
there are also various other opportunities provided by private companies which higher the b.com graduates for various other post
Aircel list of job opportunities that you can pursue after your BA honours graduation
you can become a content writer or banking analyst, a customer consult ,an event manager , teacher for some private institution a journalist a political analyse and author and archaeologist you can have the abilities for some problem solving job
Both of the jobs you will have a great career opportunities even after3 of 5 years but you should choose a particular career in which you are mostly interested as it will increase your passion and also the ability of earning more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?