31st July 2018, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying BBA(H) course?

Sir/Madam, I want to study BBA(H) course. I have completed my 12th with Commerce stream. I would like to know about the benefits of doing this course. And also let me know about the scope as well. Thank you!

1st August 2018, 01:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying BBA(H) course?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration which can be pursued by 12th passed candidates of any stream (Science, Arts or Commerce). This course is of 3 years duration covering subjects such as marketing, management, business operations, finance and much more.

The main benefit of BBA (H) course is that students can apply for MBA programme after completing BBA course. In contrast, BBA course is foundation to MBA course. After completing MBA programme, students can get jobs for the profile of Managers, HRs, CEOs or Project Leads in MNCs.

If the student is not willing to pursue MBA programme, then he/she can get jobs in business corporations, print media, IT companies, back office work, share trading, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?