24th June 2018, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BA in Education course?

Hello Sir, I want to study BA in Education course after completing my 12th which I am doing from Humanities stream. But I don't know what benefits I will get after doing this BA course. Kindly let me know about the benefits immediately. Thank you!

26th June 2018, 02:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BA in Education course?

Bachelor of Arts (BA) in education is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

There are lot of benefits studying BA in education course. Some of the benefits and jobs you can get after studying this course are given below:

- This is a flexible degree which you can study in your own interested subjects and have an ideal career
- This course develops communication skills, research, analytical skills and etc.,
- You can study any post graduation level degree and have plenty of career opportunities.
- You can get different type of jobs like administrative officer, finance manager, social worker, political correspondent, pollster, human resource manger, business consultant and etc.,
- You can get jobs in different sectors like banks, consultancies, law firms, foreign affairs, political organisations, tourism, industrial houses, management, educational institutions and etc.,
27th June 2018, 03:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BA in Education course?

Benefits of pursuing BA in Education course:

If you are willing to find job opportunities in the below mentioned areas, then doing BA in Education course is the best option for you. Some of the wide areas where you can find employment opportunities are,

<> Museums

<> Educational Departments

<> Publishing and Editing houses

<> Journalism sector

<> Public Relations organizations

<> Creating Writing field

<> Home Tuition and Technical Writings..etc.,

You may apply for the posts namely Novelist, Lecturer in colleges, Public relation journalist, Technical Writer, Tutors, Non Fiction writers..etc.,

You can also find job opportunities in research institutes of educational organizations, Newspapers, Journalism companies, magazines,..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?