2nd February 2011, 09:45 AM
masuk

Scope of PG Clinical research after Degree in Zoology? Is it suitable?

Hello sir/madam, I have completed my degree in zoology i want to do PG clinical research, so what is the scope in this field? is it suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope after doing BSc in Zoology and then opting for Clinical Research in Zoology?
  2. scope after clinical research course?
  3. Detailed information about ICBio Clinical Research Institute, Mohali? Scope of PGD in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management?
  4. Scope of PG Diploma in Clinical Research and it's scope?
  5. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  6. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?
  8. What is the scope of joining clinical research short term course?
  9. Scope for analytical Ph.D Indusrial fellow in Clinical reesarch
  10. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  11. How to make a career in clinical research?
  12. How much is the cost of clinical research program?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in India and Abroad having completed B.Sc with Chemistry and Zoology and M.Sc in Clinical Research?
  14. Which course will be better to do Ph.D in between Master degree in Clinical Research and PG Diploma in Clinical Research? -- [New]
  15. Any suitable course in medical line after passing MSc Zoology?
  16. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  17. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  18. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
2nd February 2011, 01:02 PM
apishivsharan

Thumbs up Re: Scope of PG Clinical research after Degree in Zoology? Is it suitable?

there is scope for clinical reserch but candidate shoud knowledge of chemistry alittle and microbiology
15th August 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of PG Clinical research after Degree in Zoology? Is it suitable?

Hw much knowledge of chemistry does it want
13th January 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of PG Clinical research after Degree in Zoology? Is it suitable?

is possible to do study in clinical reserch after diploma in general nursing and midwifery;and from which institute
13th January 2012, 06:18 PM
clinovision

hi dear students you can join clinical research course after general nursing but you should be good at your english go for clinovision newdelhi 7428958689 011-41500048
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?