31st January 2017, 09:23 AM
Delsy manuel

Scope in Cyber Crime for B.Com graduate? How can a B.Com graduate join it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and want to join Cyber Crime field. Is there any scope for B.Com graduate student in Cyber Crime field? How can I join it?

28th August 2017, 01:31 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Scope in Cyber Crime for B.Com graduate? How can a B.Com graduate join it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsy manuel View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Com and want to join Cyber Crime field. Is there any scope for B.Com graduate student in Cyber Crime field? How can I join it?

If you want to go for cyber crime course after completing your B.Com degree, then you can apply for post graduate diploma in cyber crime and cyber laws. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in cyber crime and cyber laws:-

Eligibility Required to apply for PG Diploma in Cyber Crime and Cyber Law:- Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma course is graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma in Cyber Crime and Cyber Laws Course:- Duration of post graduate diploma in cyber crime and cyber laws is 1 year.

Major subjects for PG Diploma in Cyber Crime and Cyber Laws:- Major subjects to be studied are Cyberspace technology and social issues, Regulation of cyberspace, Commerce and cyberspace, Privacy and data protection etc.

Job Options after PG Diploma in Cyber Crime and Cyber Laws:-

>> Litigation manager.

>> Information security consultant.

>> Customer care executive.

>> Cyber cafe in charge.

>> Consultant.

>> Information security officer.

>> Cyber sales and marketing executive.

>> Application programmer.

List of Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Cyber Crime and Cyber Laws Course:-

1). TSL Institute.(Delhi).

2). Law College Durgapur.(West Bengal).

3). Jagarlamudi Chandramouli College of Law.(Guntur).

4). Imperial College of Professional Studies.(Indore).

5). Indira Gandhi National Open University.(Delhi).
22nd August 2020, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in Cyber Crime for B.Com graduate? How can a B.Com graduate join it?

SIR I COMPLETED B.COM AND NOW WANTS TO JOIN CYBER SECURITY COURSE WITH PROFESSIONAL SKILLS SO IS IT POSSIBLE AFTER GRADUATION WITH B.COM STEAM SPECIALITY OF ME IS I AM TRAINED IN COLLECTING SKILLS I COMPUTER SO LET ME KNOW PLEASE IF ITS POSSIBLE ANYHOW?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?