22nd May 2011, 04:16 AM
icwai@

Scope of doing CWA along with M.Com? Do the exams of M.Com clash with ICWA?

What is the scope of doing CWA along with M.Com? Do the exams of M.Com clash with that of ICWA?

23rd May 2011, 11:07 AM
united india

Default Re: Scope of doing CWA along with M.Com? Do the exams of M.Com clash with ICWA?

ICWAI is a professional course set up by the Indian Parliament hence, this is enough to understand its value and recognition. A CMA degree from ICWAI will add weight to your cv. With this professional degree in your pocket you will be providing services in investment planning, profit planning, project management and overall managerial decision making process. The CMA degree will enhance your chances of getting high management disignation in a company.

ICWAI exams are held twice in a year in june and in december. The exam dates are framed keeping in mind that it should not clash with any other exams in India, because there are students even from engineering background as well as commercial who appear for this exam.
9th June 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of doing CWA along with M.Com? Do the exams of M.Com clash with ICWA?

i can join cwa inter after b.com graduat
10th June 2011, 07:24 PM
raahulchopra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i can join cwa inter after b.com graduat
The exams of ICWAI are held in the month of june and december..so there is no matter of clashing up with m.com i guess.

Rahul Chopra( moradabad wale)
26th June 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

can i do m.com with CS ......??????//
19th February 2012, 06:29 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do m.com with CS ......??????//
Deaq friend,
Yes you can do CS with M.com, there is no prohibition on these types of profesional exams such as CA,CWA and CS. So you can pursue CS it will benefit you and provide good career options, with after graduation even CS will proves to be easy for you, so go for CS or other professional courses such as CA or CWA. I hope it will help you. All the best.
11th April 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir.iam boing b.com accounting and finance.after b.comi want to do cwa with m.com am i on a good track.help me out
15th July 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

best coaching foe cma inter??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?