27th April 2012, 12:24 PM
dipali modhavadia

What are the jobs available for me after completing my M.Com degree?

i am completed my m.com degree so now which type of job i would selected please suggest me

15th May 2012, 10:50 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the jobs available for me after completing my M.Com degree?

There are various job opportunities for you after doing M.com

you can become Lecturer in college after clearing NET examination which is conduct by UGC twice in a year.

Minimum qualification for NET entrance exam

Masters degree in the subject from recognized university with at least 55% marks.

for more info visit website

www.ugc.ac.in

you can also work as Accountant or Cashier in various private .

Almost all the private companies need Accountant to keep the balance sheet upto date.

You can also apply in various Govt jobs but for that you need to prepare well to clear the Entrance Examination conduct by them.

Some Govt Sector where you can apply
  • Staff Selection Services
  • Banking Sector
  • Insurance
  • Railways

you can further opt for Ph.d course.

Many universities in INDIA offer Ph.d programme to M.com students.

You should register yourself in Job Related websites like nauki.com and in monster.com for seeing what other jobs is availble with this qualification.
28th August 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available for me after completing my M.Com degree?

is it is better to select lecturer post.,?
31st December 2012, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my mcom previous in session 2011-2012 bt due to family problem i did not give my exams of mcom 3rd sem can i give my exam on next session....
19th November 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

which PG degree is more benifical for me. MBA or M.COM. ?? i m B.COM final year student.
4th July 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I am in B.com 3rd year and i want to do M.com bt after doing M.com i want to do a good jo either in public or private sector so anwer me which typ of job i should prefer?
29th July 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

please help my bcom is complete and now i am started mcom but mcom study de nal nal ma koi job karna chundi ha please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?