30th January 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Scope and duration of LLB course after passing M.Com?

Tell me that what is the scope after m.com(finance) in llb and what would be the duration of my course in llb after passing m.com? this idea would work or not??

30th January 2016, 06:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and duration of LLB course after passing M.Com?

If you want to pursue LLB after completion of your M.Com then you have to appearin Entrance test known as Common Law Admission Test or Law School admission test. The minimum percentage required to appear in the exam is 45% and 5% relaxation is given to SC /ST candidates. The maximum age is 30 years.
30th January 2016, 07:05 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law.
It is 3 year course for students who have completed 10+2 boards examination in any stream from any recognized board with more than 50% marks generally as all universities have different requirement in term of percentage in 12th boards examination.
Best university for LLB course is National Law University.
There are several law universities in India.
All National Law Universities with some other private institutions which is 17 in total conducts a entrance examination for admission in LLB in these universities and is known as CLAT.
CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.
It is conducted in month of April-May.
The students having more than 50% marks in 12th boards examination can apply for it or the candidates appearing in 12th board examination in the year of examination can also apply.

As you have completed M.Com then you can easily get admission in LLB course but after M.Com spending 3 more year in studying does not seems to be a good idea, so, it will be better for to do LLB course from any university through distance mode instead of going for regular course if you really wish to go for it.
31st January 2016, 09:39 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Whether you go for the LLB Course After your M.com or whether after graduation the course duration remains same which is 3 years. But if you go for the LLB course after your post graduation than you have got 2% extra weightage in mark. To getting admission in top colleges you can appear for the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) exam.
And After completion of your course you can apply for the Local/State/Centre Bar council, One can join Institutions for the teaching jobs, or you can go for taxation department jobs.
26th September 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I passed out B com( regular sv universirty) in1996, M.com (open sv unversity )in 2009. Now my age 44, shall i eligible for LLB?
26th February 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my mcom and wish to pursue llb.. But as i am cs executive student, confused in what decision to take..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?