28th September 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in Event Management? What package will i get after MBA in this?

I am planning to do MBA in Event Management from top colleges or academy.I want to know about the scope of this course. How much salary package can i get after MBA in event management?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of event management under MBA? What is the maximum salary package offered to an MBA in LPU?
  2. Scope of event management course under MBA? Maximum salary package offered to MBA graduate in Lovely Professional University?
  3. Scope of MBA course in Operations field? What package can i expect after this?
  4. How to enrol for Event Management course? What is the scope for this profession in India? How much is the salary and earning?
  5. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?
  7. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
  8. is there a good scope in MBA in project management? What is the scope in upcoming years? What is the expected salary package after that?
  9. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  10. Is it possible to do MBA in Hotel Management after BCA course? What is the package of MBA in Hotel Management
  11. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  12. What is the scope to enrol in event management course? Salary and job opportunities?
  13. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  14. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  17. Mba in port management scope and salaries?
  18. Scope of Post Graduation course in Event Management
30th September 2015, 01:49 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope in Event Management? What package will i get after MBA in this?

**There are many scopes in Event Management.

~You can do work as public relation executive and as event manager.

~Now you have to take admission in any reputed college for PG Course in Event Management.

~You can do work in any television Channel.

***Here I am providing the list of top Event Management Colleges in India::::::}

>>Event Management Development Institute (EMDI, Mumbai

>>Indian Institute of Event Management, Ahmedabad

>>Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Dwarka, New Delhi

>>Amity Institute of Event Management, New Delhi

>>National Institute of Event Management, Mumbai

>>Indian Institute of Event Management, Mumbai

>>Delhi School of Communication, Delhi..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?