9th February 2018, 07:49 PM
Rahul sikdarr

Scope of Wildlife Photography in India? Institutes offering this course?

Can I do Wildlife Photography course after completing 10th class? What is the scope of Wildlife Photography in India? Which are the institutes offering the course in India and how much would it cost?

Related Questions:
  1. How is Wildlife Photography as a career? Which entrance exam to clear for admission in Wildlife Photography course?
  2. How to get job after completing professional photography course? Which photography has more scope between Wildlife and Fashion in India?
  3. Can I study Wildlife Photography course if pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  4. How to become Wildlife Photographer being a candidate who left B.Tech?
  5. List of institutes offering MSc(Wildlife Management) in India? -- [New]
  6. Can I make a career in photography? Institutes for photography courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top 5 institutes in India for photography?
  8. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  9. What subjects should I take in 11th if I want to become a landscape photographer?
  10. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  11. What is the scope of photography in India?
  12. Am I eligible for wildlife photography after completing BSc Physics
  13. In which institute to enroll for photography course to become a wildlife photographer?
  14. How can I get Photography job? List of colleges in Delhi and scope in Photography in India for girls?
  15. Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?
  16. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test?
  17. Best institutes of photography in India?
  18. Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?
19th February 2018, 01:52 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: Scope of Wildlife Photography in India? Institutes offering this course?

No...10+2 is the eligibility for the Diploma/Certificate courses in Wildlife Photography..
Scope:
Wildlife Photography requires a great passion for wildlife and photography skills..There are a huge amount of employment opportunities for a wildlife photographer in India and abroad..
->You can work Independently
->Freelance photographers
->Magazine Publishers
->Production Studios
->Government agencies
->Wildlife Organisations employ staff photographers..etc
Top Institutes offering Course:
->Canon Education Portal
->National Institute of Design
->Asian Academy of Film & TV,Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?