11th October 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should I take in 11th if I want to become a landscape photographer?

I want to become a landscape photographer and currently, I am in the tenth standard. So what subjects should I select in 11th to become that? Can you please suggest me the right course to take? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job after completing professional photography course? Which photography has more scope between Wildlife and Fashion in India?
  2. How can I become a a full time Photographer? What are the career opportunities for a professional Photographer?
  3. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  4. Which all subjects are required in 11th and 12th to be eligible for applying to CA and become a Chartered Accountant?
  5. Is there a good scope in the field of photography? What is the minimum income earned by a photographer?
  6. List of colleges offering BArch(Landscape Architecture) in India -- [New]
  7. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. Can I study Sanskrit instead of English in 12th standard being a Telugu medium student?
  9. List of government jobs For Photographer in India?
  10. Best subjects in Commerce stream for 11th standard
  11. What are the different subjects followed for 11th science stream?
  12. Which science subject will prove better to be chosen for IAS exams? I am in class 11th right now. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  14. Steps to be taken to become a Photographer after completing Engineering?
  15. Subjects available to study in 11th Science of Tamil Nadu State Board?
  16. Possibility to take admission in 11th (Commerce) with total 6 subjects along with Mathematics?
  17. What are the formalities followed to get admission for class 11th standard?
  18. What subjects one should study in 11th for choosing Hotel Management in graduation?
13th October 2017, 12:50 PM
narim.

Default Re: What subjects should I take in 11th if I want to become a landscape photographer?

Landscape Photography is one of the specialization in Photography course which might be chosen at Graduation or PG level.

In 11th class, no photography course is available.

So, complete 11th class with MPC stream. In this stream, you have Maths, Physics and Chemistry subjects.

After 11th class, you have photography courses like
BFA Photography
B.Sc Photography and Visual Video Production
BA Photography

Specializations also include
Wildlife Photography
Landscape Photography
Sports Photography
Event Photography
13th October 2017, 09:30 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What subjects should I take in 11th if I want to become a landscape photographer?

Follow these steps to be a photographer
>> Complete your 10+2 in arts stream or commerce stream as per applicability.
>> After your intermediate do the graduation in B.A in photography.
>> Practical knowledge , edge of photo shooting, experience of shoot and different collection are highly needed for a good photographer.
>> You can give your resume in media agency, event management group, Designing company and get selected as per performance and hard working.
14th October 2017, 12:53 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You first need to be certain that you want to become a Landscape Photographer because it is mere a hobby. Its great if you want to make your career in your hobby but you have to be certain for that.

Now, there are courses for the photography which may be some diploma or certification course for which you will be qualified after 12th.

So, no matter what subject you choose, you will get the certificate for the career.

you can choose any subject as per your wish and interest if you are certain that you want to become a photographer in future.
15th October 2017, 11:24 AM
sapphire1

There is no specification to have a particular subject in 12th class. So, you can opt any of the streams. There is no particular course for this. You can do a course of visual arts.

There are many concepts in landscape photography which are given below:

Wildlife photography
Historical concepts of film
Darkroom processes
Film exposures

You can opt photography course of BSc in photography and visual arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?