4th July 2016, 12:46 AM
hemanthrajh

How to become Wildlife Photographer being a candidate who left B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
My name is Raj and I love wildlife photography. I have completed my 12th around 4 years ago but my parents joined me B.Tech. I have not completed my Engineering because I love wildlife photography and my last two years still left. I have learned wedding photography from others but I don't want wedding photography. I want to become a wildlife photographer and that's my aim. I don't know how to reach my aim. So please guide me!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  2. What are the MBA entrance exams in 2010 except MAT?
  3. Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?
  4. What are the photography courses available in JNTU, Hyderabad?
  5. What to do after BSc Biotechnology with only Biology?
  6. Can I make a career in photography? Institutes for photography courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I become a a full time Photographer? What are the career opportunities for a professional Photographer? -- [New]
  8. How to should I prepare for GATE in order to secure a place in IIT? Which books to refer? Best M.Tech course in mechanical stream?
  9. How is Wildlife Photography as a career? Which entrance exam to clear for admission in Wildlife Photography course?
  10. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  11. Can i opt wildlife field in M.Sc. after studying Microbiology?
  12. What are the career opportunities for me? I have got Commerce without Maths
  13. Courses to study in Wild Life Institute of Indian for MSc? Which are the best courses in which I can join after BSc with Zoology Hons?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for CAT Exam having scored 68.17% in 10th 81.5% in 12th class with PUC and pursuing 1st year of B.Com?
  15. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Names of the colleges of Wild Life research in Odisha?
  17. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test?
11th July 2016, 12:30 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to become Wildlife Photographer being a candidate who left B.Tech?

See, your interest is good to go with but what i came to know by your statement is that, even you are also not sure how to do, but you know what to do.
SO, you need to find the solution for how to do it, as you already know what to do it.

If your parent put you in Engineering, than it is a case and a genuine reason for your distraction from your own interest. Bur then also you opted for marriage photography although you are knowing that you wanted to be a wildlife photographer.

And now you are saying that you did the work which you don't like, so this is not a genuine excuse.

SO, it will be better for you to join professional photography course.
This is the first step towards your aspiration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?