13th October 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I prove that 3 years Diploma is equivalent to 12th?

I am shahbaz alam and i have done diploma in cs, but now i change my mind and i want to take admission in B.arch. I have given NATA exam and my score is 95. But college in which i want to take admission want 10 2 (which i have not given), but after long discussion by the directore of the college, they decide that if diploma in cs is equal to 12th then they will take my admission. But how can i proof them ....???? Is it possible...!!!

23rd November 2014, 04:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prove that 3 years Diploma is equivalent to 12th?

Diploma in Engineering is more than 10+2 qualification and this is the main problem during admission in most of the colleges, which diploma holders face. Mostly Diploma holders are offered lateral entry admission into 2nd year of the Bachelor course of their stream only.

Architecture is not related to Computer Science and this might act against you because lateral entry admission is only given in the same stream. It would be better if you opt for a B.Tech in CS or AMIE course because they will give you more advantage over 12th standard candidates.

If you still want to prove that Diploma is equivalent to 12th, then you must file an RTI for it. They will give you a proper answer and this is the only way to prove that it is equivalent or more than 12th qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?