15th December 2011, 01:32 PM
aftabs

Procedure to appear for Maharashtra Medical CET?

Sir

I want to know about the procedure for appearing maharastra medical cet for Belgaum Karnataka students &also the Syllabus.
Thank You
With warm Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  2. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  3. Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?
  4. Can I get any government medical college in Maharashtra after scoring 426 in MH CET
  5. Details Maharashtra LAW CET 2015
  6. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  7. How may I appear in Maharashtra CET exam? I've studied upto 10th in Maharashtra and currently studying 11th and 12th in Karnataka
  8. What is the MH CET cut-off of Government Medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Procedure to apply for Associate CET? Fee structure for SC candidate students?
  10. Am I eligible for Maharashtra medical PG CET after passing MBBS from deemed university
  11. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  12. Can I apply for ASSO CET for MBBS in Unaided medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  14. Whether a candidate who has completed schooling outside Maharashtra can appear in CET? -- [New]
  15. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  17. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  18. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
17th May 2012, 01:48 PM
kranthi66

Default Re: Procedure to appear for Maharashtra Medical CET?

The candidates who completed their +2 can appear for the maharashtra medical set and they should apply online for the examination and also the person should study well to get brighter future of medicine.
3rd May 2016, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear for Maharashtra Medical CET?

Can a student who completes 11th n 12th in belgaum n whose father has maharashtrian domicile give d cet for engineering in maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?