7th June 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in Dharwad University if I have 77.33 percentage in 2nd PUC?

I got 77.33% in 2nd PUC and 19556 rank in B.Sc agriculture practical and 57556 in bsc agriculture. Will I get seat in dharwad otherwise where I get? Can you please provide me the cut off followed usually to get admission? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting a seat in Dharwad University for B.Sc in Agriculture course having passed 2nd PUC with 50% in PCB and 140 in agriculture practical examination?
  2. Which college do I get for M.Tech after scoring 7733
  3. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the cut-off percentage for M.Com seat in Karnataka university Dharwad?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college? I want to take admission in 2nd PUC science in Karnataka Open University
  6. Am I eligible for BCA admission after passing 2nd PUC with 47%
  7. What can I do after 2nd PUC? I am studying 2nd PUC
  8. How much percentage is required in 2nd PUC and in which subject to do Aeronautical engineering?
  9. Can I apply for IAS exam if completed 2nd PUC? Percentage required in 2nd PUC to apply for IAS exam?
  10. Will I get a seat in BSc Biotech college of Dharwad after scoring 50% in PUC II? Fee structure of the college?
  11. How to do software job after passing BSc Computers?
  12. Which career will suit me after 2nd PUC? I am studying PUC commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  14. Will I be able to take admission in any college of Karnataka if done 2nd PUC from BHSE?
  15. Which are the entrance tests that I need to prepare for during 2nd PUC in Bangalore? What is the cutoff percentage and maximum marks required in each subject?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  17. Am I eligible for BA after completing PUC in private?
  18. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
9th June 2017, 10:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in Dharwad University if I have 77.33 percentage in 2nd PUC?

You can apply for admission in Dharwad university, when there is a notification. Cut off for admission will be according to category.

If you belong to reserved category, then you will have better chances of getting admission on the basis of this rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?