12th February 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer internship while doing 2nd year B.Tech course?

dear sir,
I'm a B.Tech third year student
studying in Jyothishmathi Institute of
technological sciences Karimnagar.I want to do
summer internship in NTPC
karimnagar.How should I apply for
internship please send me details
regarding apply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech in CSE students? -- [New]
  2. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship?
  3. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  4. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  6. How can a mechanical engineer apply for summer internship?
  7. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  8. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech.? Where should I apply to get Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  10. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  15. How to get summer internship after 2nd year of B.Tech? Where to apply?
  16. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
15th February 2016, 10:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship while doing 2nd year B.Tech course?

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation. Its a very high profile organisation and getting training from such an company you must have to keep your academics with good grades. After completion of your second year you are eligible for the summer internship in NTPC. You simply have to apply for the recommendation latter from your college first. After that write an application to the NTPC for internship and send it with the recommendation latter to the HR of the NTPC. If they approves your application then you can start your internship in NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?