18th April 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges offering BCA course in Bikaner?

hello sir,
i have given 12th this year so i am looking for the govt. college of B.Ca in bikaner can you please provide the list of the colleges.also please do provide list of private colleges also.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their fee structure and course duration offering painting course in Bikaner?
  2. List of government colleges offering BCA in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of government colleges under RPET for a candidate(general category) having 14,300 rank in RPET? Can I get a seat in engineering college Bikaner? Which stream would I get in engineering college Bikaner?
  4. List of the top colleges offering PG course with animal nutrition stream? What's the registration date of VET college, Bikaner for the same?
  5. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  6. List of colleges offering BCA course in Maharashtra?
  7. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  8. Am I eligible for engineering college Bikaner after scoring 14,300 in RPET? List of the government colleges? Which branch can I get in ECB?
  9. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  10. List of government colleges for engineering through AIEEE in Bikaner and Delhi?
  11. Possibility to do BCA without having Mathematics in 12th? Colleges under DU or any other colleges offering BCA without Mathematics? -- [New]
  12. How may I get admission in colleges offering computer science course in Bikaner?
  13. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  14. List of top colleges I can apply for with my RPET rank 14300? I prefer computer science and engineering from government college
  15. List of engineering colleges offering BCA?
  16. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  17. How may I join CBI? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria fro the same? I have done BCA from Bikaner University
  18. List of the government colleges along with their fee structure offering BCA course?
5th April 2012, 09:25 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges offering BCA course in Bikaner?

There are many colleges in Bikaner which provides BCA course. Very few are listed below:

Aptech Computer Education, Bikaner

Elite PG College, Bikaner

Engineering College, Bikaner

A list is given in the attached file below where you will get the names of more colleges which provides BCA in Bikaner. Hope it helps you....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bikaner_College_List.pdf(62.6 KB, 279 views)
2nd April 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have given 12th this year so i am looking for the govt. college of B.Ca in bikaner can you please provide the list of the colleges.also please do provide list of private colleges also.

thank you.
31st May 2015, 01:16 AM
AKP 0

List of the colleges offering BCA course in Bikaner--

<<<Shri Jain PG College, Bikaner

<<<Sona Devi Sethia PG Girl's College, Bikaner

<<<S.G.N. Khalsa P.G. College, SriGanganagar, Bikaner

<<<Swami Keshwanand G.V. College, Bikaner

<<<S.P.N. Higher Education College, Bikaner

<<<Shakuntlam College, SriGanganagar, Bikaner

<<<Suratgarh P.G. College, Suratgarh, Bikaner

<<<Swami Vivekanand College, Goluwala, Bikaner

<<<Thar Co-Education College, Hanumangarh, Bikaner

<<<Vivekanand P.G. College, Bhadra, Bikaner
15th June 2015, 09:18 PM
White +

List of the colleges offering BCA course in Bikaner==

==Swami Keshwanand G.V. College

==Vivekanand P.G. College

==S.P.N. Higher Education College

==Shri Jain PG College

==Sona Devi Sethia PG Girl's College

==Shakuntlam College

==Suratgarh P.G. College

==Swami Vivekanand College

==Thar Co-Education College

==S.G.N. Khalsa P.G. College, SriGanganagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?