5th August 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I enroll my daughter in NIOS for 10th Board exam as she is weak in studies?

My daughter is studying in 10th standard with WBBSE Board. She is not good in study at all. She scored only 39% marks in her 9th standard. So, I am thinking to enroll her in NIOS Board for 10th standard Board exam. So, should I do that?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study 10th NIOS for a candidate who doesn't cope up with ICSE syllabus?
  2. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  3. Is it possible to score good marks in NIOS Board exams for 10th student?
  4. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  5. List of Open School Boards which are more valuable than NIOS?
  6. Courses available to study in Abroad after 12th for 10th NIOS student?
  7. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  8. Can I appear in 12th Science NIOS Board exam now if completed 10th NIOS in this year?
  9. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th UP Board exam
  10. When I will receive my Original Marksheet of 10th NIOS Board exam?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in any Government college after completing class 10th from NIOS board?
  12. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?
  13. Eligibility to get Government jobs for NIOS students?
  14. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  15. Possibility to get transfer from NIOS Board for 10th NIOS student? List of HS Science schools in Kolkata?
  16. Can I join colleges and secure jobs through NIOS Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  18. Is it possible to appear in 10th CBSE board exam in private school if not able to afford regular schooling?
9th August 2018, 03:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I enroll my daughter in NIOS for 10th Board exam as she is weak in studies?

Yes, you can enroll in NIOS board for 10th class education.

The benefit of stuyding 10th class in NIOS will hep you choosing your favorite subjects, so that you can score better marks.
For scoring good marks your child be interested in the subjects and work hard for getting good marks.
Since there will be no pressure of weekly tests conducted by the school, your child should focus on the subjects and study at home regularly for scoring good marks.

Enrolling your child admission in NIOS board for 10th class education will be useful if your child is interested and able to work hard at home.

For admission process and other details visit the official website of NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?