13th November 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in 10th CBSE board exam in private school if not able to afford regular schooling?

Sir/Mam, We are unable to afford to the school of our 8th passed (English medium) daughter due to some financial and personal problems. Whether she can appear in 10th CBSE board exam as a private candidate without schooling? If so, what is the process?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for High Schooling under CBSE board having passed 10th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in government school after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE board?
  3. Will I be able to get admission in any Regular mode schools after completing 10th NIOS?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  5. How to prepare for 12th standard from home and appear for exam directly?
  6. Can I appear in 10th CBSE Board exam privately?
  7. Whether school under CBSE affiliation doesn't provide Schooling Leaving Certificate to a candidate who secured direct admission in 10th standard?
  8. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  9. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  10. Eligibility and application procedure to do 12th private after 10th from CBSE regular?
  11. Whether 12th offered in Private Schools is through Regular or Open Schooling? Do I have to attend classes?
  12. How to skip practical exams even after joining CBSE board in private mode?
  13. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  14. Is there any problem in studying 12th Science private CBSE School?
  15. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  16. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  17. Difference b/w CBSE and NIOS
  18. Is it possible to give 12th exam as private from the same CBSE school?
15th November 2017, 09:10 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 10th CBSE board exam in private school if not able to afford regular schooling?

Every year, lakhs of candidates due to financial crisis appear for board exam of 10th from Central Board of Secondary education as a private candidate.

Your daughter can also appear for board exam of tenth as private candidate. You can do the registration as a private candidate from any CBSE affiliated school.
15th November 2017, 10:24 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 10th CBSE board exam in private school if not able to afford regular schooling?

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and same is one of the national board of education in India.

As far as you are concerned about appearing in CBSE Class 10th board examination as a non regular candidate then I would like to let you know that it is not possible as CBSE follows regular schooling only.

In case of CBSE, open schooling i.e; ( private candidature ) are allowed for only those candidates who does not manage to qualify their board examination at first attempt.

Since you are looking for the option of open schooling for your daughter Class 10th academics then for that you can look for the option of NIOS board which is too a national board of education and is also an English medium.

For more FAQs related to CBSE academics you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in where as for FAQs related to NIOS academics and admission procedure you can refer to the link www.nios.ac.in .
15th November 2017, 04:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

10th standard with CBSE as a private student is seems to be quite impossible, because in 10th standard at least 75% presentation is compulsory.

So, in CBSE schools this is impossible but you can opt NIOS as another medium. This board do not need any presentation or formalities and the examination pattern is also little bit easier than CBSE.
15th November 2017, 05:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not, you can definitely appear for tenth board exams from Central Board of Secondary Education as a private candidate if you are not able to afford regular schooling. There are many government affiliated CBSE schools where academic fees is very less as compared to private schools.

You can get your daughter admitted in government CBSE affiliated school. But if you want she can appear as private candidate also.
23rd March 2023, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission anthoer school when I fail in 9th icse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?