5th December 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I join colleges and secure jobs through NIOS Board?

Hello Everyone,
Can I get admission in colleges and get jobs after passing from 12th from NIOS Board? I am worried because I have chosen NIOS Board for my 12th. So, please tell me about this.

6th December 2015, 07:50 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join colleges and secure jobs through NIOS Board?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. This is a central government approved body for conducting examination at 10th and 10+2 level. Therefore, you need not worry about validity of certificates of NIOS.

NIOS certificates are applicable every where and candidates who pass from this board are eligible for admission in higher studies in any university, for government jobs etc.

Official website: http://www.nos.org
6th December 2015, 03:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can join College and jobs with NIOS board because NIOS is recognized board as other boards are recognized.

In most of the colleges this board is recognized but few Colleges are there which do not recognise this board. So, you have to know well without admission.
6th December 2015, 04:04 PM
Parshant007

Yes sure, You are eligible to get admission in colleges behalf of NIOS board. Because it is also a valid board for completing your 12th class.

And don't be worried about jobs. For jobs only your skills matter the most. That will help you to join the jobs not the board in which you done your 12th. So keep going.
6th December 2015, 04:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join colleges and secure jobs after completing your schooling from NIOS.
NIOS is recognised by HRD Ministry of Indian government.
Value of certificate from NIOS board is equivalent to certificate from all other board.
6th December 2015, 08:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National institute of open schooling.

The certificates issued by NIOS are valid and recognized and at par with the other national and state educational boards.

The candidates who have obtained degree certificates from NIOS board can pursue higher education in other colleges and also can apply fore government and private jobs in India.
6th December 2015, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

As far as eligibility criteria is concerned NIOS passouts are eligible for any degree course and most of the universities in India accept it. It will depend on your skills to get the job because most of the private companies give job on the basis of performance in the interview.

Therefore, just apply for any entrance exam after passing your class 12th and perform well in it so that you become eligible for admission in the best college.
2nd June 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can NIOS 12th Passed Student Get Govt Jobs Any where In INDIA and
Can i Eligebale for Regular Degree Colleges ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?