15th April 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?

I completed my 10th from nios so i want to do polytecnic can I do it

in government job nios certificate is valid. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board? Can someone please provide me the criteria followed?

16th April 2016, 09:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

in government job nios certificate is valid. Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board? Can someone please provide me the criteria followed?
Yes, you are eligible for polytechnic course because you have completed 10th standard from NIOS.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for polytechnic course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
16th April 2016, 07:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS board?

Yes, you are very much eligible to pursue your Polytechnic course after completion of your 10th board examinations from NIOS board, there is no such problem in it as the minimum eligibility requirement in order for any candidate to pursue Polytechnic course is that he/she should have completed his/her 10th board examination from a recognized board and NIOS is a very much recognized board, therefore you are eligible for it.
17th April 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

Yes, you are eligible for polytechnic course after the completion of 10th from NIOS board. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination to study polytechnic diploma course. The examinations are conducted by the state government technical education. The marks scored in the entrance examination and 10th examination will be considered for the admission to the polytechnic.
18th April 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

l completed plus two and my stream is commerce .am l eligible for studying polytechnic course?
18th April 2016, 12:42 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:

Yes, you are very much eligible for polytechnic course after completion of 10th from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling).
As far as government job is concern There will not be any trouble if you are from NIOS. All you need to gain deep knowledge and good understanding over your subject of polytechnic.
13th October 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I pass my 10 class in nios board and pass polytechnic in any private college approved aicte institute I can take government engineering job
23rd July 2019, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I am doing polytechnic 3 year can i join 12 th class in 2019?
11th November 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have passed secondary course from nios board can i take government job
12th November 2019, 07:37 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
I have passed secondary course from nios board can i take government job
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the government jobs as NIOS board is a recognized board for government jobs.
13th November 2019, 11:26 AM
EduXpert

Yes, NIOS is a recognized open schooling board and class 10 is valid for any polytechnic admission. You need to ensure that you have studied maths and science subjects in class 10.

Admission will be on merit which will be decided on the basis of performance in the entrance exam which is conducted on state level.
19th November 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have passed matriculation from nios board with 59% without maths subject can i do polytechnic course
2nd December 2019, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I am eligible to do polytechnic after completing of 10th from NIOS board with science
24th June 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i am interested to study ethical hacking, is it possible after completing 10th from NIOS BOARD With science
28th July 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

If some one completed his 10th from NIOS without Maths. So is he eligible for Polytechnic course or Maths is compulsory ? And how can I trust your answer?
29th July 2020, 12:08 PM
Siddharth717

Yes, you are eligible for polytechnic course after the completion of 10th from NIOS board. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination to study polytechnic diploma course. The examinations are conducted by the state government technical education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?