2nd July 2012, 06:38 PM
S.Gurubaran

Should I go abroad for higher studies?

Shall i come to abroad for higher studies?....pelase tell me should I do it

Related Questions:
  1. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  4. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year? -- [New]
  5. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  6. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  7. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  8. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  9. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  10. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to do higher studies in Abroad? I am doing B.E final
  12. Is there a problem to do higher studies in Abroad after doing B.Tech in Biotech with Backlogs
  13. How to go abroad after finishing higher studies? What are the facilities to go abroad?
  14. How can I get scholarship for higher studies in Abroad?
  15. How to go for higher studies in abroad after finishing 12th?
  16. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  17. Engineering after 10th or 12th is a better option? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
8th August 2012, 10:05 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: Should I go abroad for higher studies?

hii dear...

yes you can go abroad for higher studies.....If you are complete your 12th and go for graduation then you can clear your IELTS and go abroad.

->if you complete your Graduation and go for higher studies..then give GRE test and TOFEL also give ....

study in abroad is good for students .. because in abroad some future planing is possible and job eligibility are more....

so you go abroad for higher studies...all the best
8th August 2012, 10:06 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: Should I go abroad for higher studies?

hii dear...

yes you can go abroad for higher studies.....If you are complete your 12th and go for graduation then you can clear your IELTS and go abroad.

->if you complete your Graduation and go for higher studies..then give GRE test and TOFEL also give ....

study in abroad is good for students .. because in abroad some future planing is possible and job eligibility are more....

so you go abroad for higher studies...all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?