21st October 2010, 05:48 PM
Anushrijain

Should I go for even higher studies after my Masters or should I settle with a job?

Hello,
Ive completed my masters in Biotechnology from Punjab technical university. Now, I'm planning to give all India level examinations i.e GATE, CSRI-NET, DBT, JNU... Although not having enough information regarding. Initially i was planning to give GRE but now i droped that plan. So please make me clear about it rather i choose to give all examinations or should i take some job at this stage of time.

Regards
Anushri Jain

21st October 2010, 08:57 PM
rohi9t

Default Re: Should I go for even higher studies after my Masters or should I settle with a job?

It totally depends on you if you have a research apptitute then you go for further study
other you go for job in my opinion you go for further study because biotech is a research field.
21st October 2010, 09:16 PM
rahul katare

Smile Re: Should I go for even higher studies after my Masters or should I settle with a job?

1.you can opt for any thing as per your choice
but in my opinion you shuold give other competitive exam but you should also continue with your job when you got selected leave the job
in this way you can ejoy your life to the fullest with lot of achievements
please think about career in armed forces if you are eligible because in armed forces as an offier one can go and achieve beyond imaginations with lot of name and fame HOPE it will help you little bit
21st October 2010, 09:23 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for even higher studies after my Masters or should I settle with a job?

Well higher studies...it is always a good option...as you will learn always and increase your knowledge...after your masters degree if you want to go for even higher studies you can do your P.Hd or else you can also settle for a job...
21st October 2010, 10:40 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

hi friend today the world need highly qualified professional. so if you want to earn more money or promotion then u can go for higher studies. but if are a self-satisfied man and dont want so much then do the job at this part of your life.
21st October 2010, 11:42 PM
koli

you should stop study or give exams now.
its time to do some job.
you should start earning now.
and after some years if you still want to have some more degrees, then you can do that at that time.
22nd October 2010, 12:35 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anushrijain View Post
Hello,
Ive completed my masters in Biotechnology from Punjab technical university. Now, I'm planning to give all India level examinations i.e GATE, CSRI-NET, DBT, JNU... Although not having enough information regarding. Initially i was planning to give GRE but now i droped that plan. So please make me clear about it rather i choose to give all examinations or should i take some job at this stage of time.

Regards
Anushri Jain
i think higher studies is always good if anyone interested on it.

give GATE examination and go for higher study if you really want to go for higher study. otherwise you may do a good job if you get that opportunity. decision is yours.

best of luck.
22nd October 2010, 01:07 PM
jayajotwani

Quote:
Hello,

Regards
Anushri Jain
Dear anushri,
First of all make up ur mind as to want is ur goal . Like, If u want to become a lecturer then only u need to give CSRI-NET, similarly if u want to go for higher studies then u should give GATE. Every exam has a special purpose. U can always join a job first as u are a post graduate u will get good offers. Then side by side prepare for the exam in which u want to forward.
22nd October 2010, 02:03 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
You should keep going on with further studies as it will help you and you may get better pay packages if you have good education degrees.
23rd October 2010, 12:06 AM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
If u like studying then i will recommend u to keep it on. Money never buy happiness it is the kind of job ur doing that gives u relief and makes u joyous. If ur happy studying then jst keep moving with it.. But u like to serve any organization, Its simply ur move.
thank you
23rd October 2010, 07:08 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,

Regards
Anushri Jain
taking a kob or studies all depends on your condition that wheter you are financially sound or not. If so you can carry on further studies in Rand D. But after completing PG you can get any good job.
So take decison according to your needs
9th November 2010, 06:27 PM
megha ram singh

It depends upon you wether you want to do job or want to continue with your studies..
15th December 2011, 09:17 AM
dev99

It depends on you whether you want to be a research scholar or do any job however biotech have a gr8 future if you still adore the subject and have intrest to do research on that field you can go for higher studies ,if you dont like to continue your study further then you can go for any job.
15th December 2011, 01:56 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello friend

1.you can opt for any thing as per your choice
but in my opinion you shuold give other competitive exam but you should also continue with your job when you got selected leave the job
in this way you can ejoy your life to the fullest with lot of achievements
please think about career in armed forces if you are eligible because in armed forces as an offier one can go and achieve beyond imaginations with lot of name and fame HOPE it will help you little bit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?