25th August 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army after completion of 10th Class with 83.33% of marks?

Can i joint indian army after pass 10th with a percentage 83.33 from up

26th August 2012, 12:53 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completion of 10th Class with 83.33% of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

After completing 10th examination , you are not eligible to apply for Indian Army . To apply for Indian Army examination , you must have a minimum education qualification is intermediate or graduation from a reputed Institution or equivalent qualification.

If you are completed Intermediate then you can apply for NDA Exam or TES to join for Indian Army examination . NDA Means National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year and it is called as NDA I and NDA II .

Minimum Education Qualification of NDA Exam is that you should have to holding the intermediate or equivalent qualification with any discipline from a recognized School . Age must have a minimum 16.5 years and 19 years and Only Male candidates are eligible to apply .

TES Stands for Technical Entry Scheme and this examination is conducted by Indian Army Twice in a year . Minimum Education Qualification of TES Exam is that you should have a Intermediate with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics or Equivalent qualification and have attained minimum 75% Marks in above mentioned subjects . Age must have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years and Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible .

After completing graduation you can apply for Indian Army through CDS Eam or NCC Special Entry Scheme , Short Service Commission ...etc.

>> If you need further details , Visit the official website of Indian Army :- http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
26th August 2012, 08:06 AM
gopal1438

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completion of 10th Class with 83.33% of marks?

hello sir,
This exam are you sure eligible but not with 10th class, now are join in 12th after than pass are you eligible to army exam,
Are you passed any recognized university.

Three in NDA.
Stunds. National defence academy.
1. Army wing
2. Navy wing.
3. Airforce wing.
This examination is conduct by the upsc twice in year.
Age. 16.5 to 19 year.
Note: only un marriad and male and indian eligible.
More details www.upsc.com
Best of luck
26th August 2012, 08:38 AM
soumadeep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing 10th examination , you are not eligible to apply for Indian Army . To apply for Indian Army examination , you must have a minimum education qualification is intermediate or graduation from a reputed Institution or equivalent qualification.

If you are completed Intermediate then you can apply for NDA Exam or TES to join for Indian Army examination . NDA Means National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year and it is called as NDA I and NDA II .

Minimum Education Qualification of NDA Exam is that you should have to holding the intermediate or equivalent qualification with any discipline from a recognized School . Age must have a minimum 16.5 years and 19 years and Only Male candidates are eligible to apply .

TES Stands for Technical Entry Scheme and this examination is conducted by Indian Army Twice in a year . Minimum Education Qualification of TES Exam is that you should have a Intermediate with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics or Equivalent qualification and have attained minimum 75% Marks in above mentioned subjects . Age must have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years and Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible .

After completing graduation you can apply for Indian Army through CDS Eam or NCC Special Entry Scheme , Short Service Commission ...etc.

>> If you need further details , Visit the official website of Indian Army :- http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
27th August 2012, 06:08 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

No you cannot join Indian Army after completing 10th standard even if you have got 83+% marks because besides getting such a tremendous marks you are not eligible for joining the Indian Arm.

You can join Indian Army at your earliest through cracking the NDA examination.

The eligibility criteria for NDA exam are :

* You must have completed your 12th from any recognized board.

* Your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* You must be an unmarried male.

* You must have Indian Citizenship.

* You must be physically fit.

this is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
31st August 2012, 11:55 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend....!!!!

-->YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AFTER 10th.

-> you can give the NDA II entrance exam after giving your class 12 board exam.

->girls are not eligible for NDA .

->unmarried man are eligible.

->Here is the eligibility criteria,please check the eligibility criteria:-

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-

>You should be minimum 12 pass out
>age limit-16.5-19 yrs
>you should be an unmarried citizen of india

->Exam pattern:-

>paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
>paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
>part A is english of 200 marks
>part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
>so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session on the basis of which you are chosen,so,always prepare the interview session carefully and give it with full confidence.

BOOKS FOR NDA

ALL THE BEST....
For more information you can visit the official website i.g given as follows:-

www.upsc.gov.in

Please also check out the following attachments for question papers.

so,work hard my friend...!!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?