18th April 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for UPSC IAS recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply in UPSC IAS recruitment. But I don't know that what are the essential documents there for applying in this recruitment. Can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required for applying in this recruitment?

24th April 2018, 10:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for UPSC IAS recruitment?

Initially, you don't need any documents for UPSC IAS recruitment.

You can apply for this exam with your personal information and academic details. Also, you need to upload your picture, signature and provide examination center city.

Actually, IAS exam is formally called Civil Services Exam which is conducted by UPSC every year.

To qualify this exam, you will have to pass three stages:
  • Preliminary Exam (CSAT Exam)
  • Main Exam
  • Personal Interview

No documents will be required for applying CSAT exam as well as Mains Exam. However, if you qualify these two stages, then you may have to show academic documents for verification and proceed for Personal Interview.

25th April 2018, 12:14 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Documents required to apply for UPSC IAS recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply in UPSC IAS recruitment. But I don't know that what are the essential documents there for applying in this recruitment. Can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required for applying in this recruitment?
The application to UPSC civil Services is made through online mode. You need to visit the UPSC official website

http://www.upsc.gov.in/ , then Under Examination section, you will find option to apply online.

>> Click on the option to apply, then you need to fill all the required detail in the form correctly and carefully.

>> You will have to enter your name, parents name, address, gender, aadhar number, contact number, email address , educational qualification etc. in the online application form.

>> You need to have your Photograph and Signature scanned copy with you.
As you will be asked to upload your signature and photo in the online application.

>> You also need to have your all educational marksheet and certificates as you will be asked to fill your marks obtained in your educational degree, so be handy with all your educational documents while applying online for UPSC.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?